Review Highlights
A wonderful shop!

The owners clearly have good taste -- after seeing from my car many roadside shops filled with... read more

Reviewed December 16, 2018
GABRIELLEL280
great place for unique objects!

Great place, cute merchandise, friendly staff! I ended up visiting twice, picking up several unique... read more

Reviewed March 27, 2018
sandmandala04
New Haven, Connecticut

Recommended experiences in and around Tulum
from $75.00
from $109.00
from $17.33
from $92.00
More Info
All reviews beautiful gifts beautiful items jewelry shop objects mexico treasure
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2017

I wish I had come here first. The BEST shop I stopped in on my entire trip. Unique and whimsical pieces and the best place to find a gift to bring home to friends and family. VERY inexpensive, it is not the type of place where you will find cheesy shot glasses and t-shirts with Mexico scrolled across. Local artist work, the stuff you come to Mexico to buy and take home. Statement pieces, beaded art work, glass, painting, embroider cloths and art of all kinds.

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank 964tarah
Reviewed January 22, 2017

This boutique has a bunch of cool art and other knickknacks that are worth taking home. Lots of Day of the Dead related items in the shop. I thought the prices were reasonable and you can visit the store off of route 307 or the smaller boutique near the Zamas restaurant closer to the beach front hotels.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Parabola
Reviewed July 31, 2016

I loved this little shop! The house we've been staying at has a lot of local art and as soon as we saw this place we knew where she bought it.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Great little store for local crafts. So many great, unique pieces at really reasonable prices. The hours for the store are not posted anywhere online that we could find, so if anybody is wondering they are open 9am-9pm!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Shannon L
Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in Tulum on a road trip around all of the Yucatan. This was our favorite store of the trip! We stopped by after lunch and picked up gifts for friends. After looking all over Tulum we returned for a second visit. Nothing else compared. Authentic crafts for all budgets. Our purchases were also wrapped with care for the long travel home. The woman working was also so nice and helpful. Hope to return soon!

Date of experience: April 2016