“Worth every penny! Made our trip outstanding”
Review of Riviera Maya Adventures - CLOSED

Riviera Maya Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer private and individualized diving and tours around Riviera Maya, from the most beautiful ruins to snorkelling in cenotes or natural reserves, diving tours, courses and training.
New Jersey
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Worth every penny! Made our trip outstanding”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My husband and I chose this excursion simply because it was a fairly short (1 hour) ride from where we were staying in Puerto Morelos. The Tulum Extreme adventure was the best day on our entire vacation (and our vacation was already pretty great)

The tour guides are extemely professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. You felt safe at all times and vans were clean and had cold air conditioning.

In this trip, you visit the Mayan Ruins. Amazing! Very worth it!! You get a guided tour, the get some time to explor on your own. Swim in the most stunning beach I have ever encountered. DO NO MISS THIS.
Follow by a trip into a true jungle to do zip lining. (sounds scary, but very fun) repelling, and snorkeling in an underground cave (cenote) Every activity is very safe and extemely well managed and well explained.
Finish the day with an impressive lunch! Photographers take photos throughout the jungle experience and offer you a CD at the end. The pictures are great and the CD is only $35! A steal. We had an amazing time and would reccomend anyone take a tour with this company, especially Tulum Extreme.

• Czech first
Middletown, Connecticut
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Loved every moment....”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This trip was great. It had everything I was looking for!!
Here are some tips I did not know and could not find in other reviews.
Bring your camera!! You will want to have at the Tulum Ruins.
There are lockers where you zip line, snorkel and repel. They give you a key and the locker (its included).
They give you plenty of water and there are restrooms everywhere!
Where sneakers but bring a pair of sandals too.
if you are a women and where your bathing suit, you should bring under clothes (ie bra and undies). We snorkeled first and then zip lined.
Lastly they do take photos of you and you can purchase them for $35.00 for the CD. (totally worth it to me)

Queens, New York, United States
“Izzy is the man!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This trip was by far the bes trip I went on w.my g/f granted we've only been on 3 in the past 2 yrs. We chose to do the tulum extreme adventure one day and it was amazing! Our tour guy izzy ( Israel) was great! Kind,helpful, entertaining, everything you would want. The ruins were anu forgettable experience - the whole day was a great one for us and something we won't forget!

Brian and Tina

Visited September 2012
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beautiful!!!!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My just-married husband and I had an amazing time with Luis and four other people taking the snorkeling tour. We first snorkeled in this area that was right by the ocean where we saw tropical fish, a couple of sting ray, a baracuda!!!! and a couple of sea turtles. Because we all had eaten breakfast so early we convinced the tour guide to let us eat before the next stop which he graciously did. We had chicken, guacomole, chips, rice, beans, and probably a couple of other food items, though I truly remember having that chicken with the guac and a lil bit of hot sauce...oh yeah! The next stop was this gorgeous cenote in which we spent the first 20 minutes jumping into from a 12 ft. platform, and zip-lining into. When we finally put on our snorkeling gear it felt like a lagoon in a Disney movie. I seriously started singing "Under the Sea" in my head as we swam around this GORGEOUS blue cenote, checking out the fish. While we were on the deck some of the little fish would come and nibble on your toes which was super tickly? and was really neat. The last stop was this underground cave where you could swim over a crevice that you could see 50 ft. down into! Crazy! And there were a bunch of little catfish swimming around too. It was a tad bit chilly, but how often do you get to swim around in an underground cave? Needless to say, it was amazing, we loved it, and Luis our tour guide was awesome every step of the way. One of the things that made it great was that he let us go at our own pace. Particularly at the lagoon area. I kept on worrying that he was going to try to move us along and keep us "on schedule" even though we were having the time of our lives, but he let us tire ourselves out and have a glorious afternoon in paradise at our own pace. And for that he rocks!

“Loved our guide, Juan!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Fun way to spend the day with some adventure to kick things off then seeing the ruins. Bring sunblock but don't apply till after your cenote swim!