“Excellent vibe, right on the beach, great staff”
Review of Playa Azul Tulum Restaurant - CLOSED

Playa Azul Tulum Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The restaurant at Playa Azul is a great place to hang out and have an ice-cold beer, specialty cocktail, or a fruit smoothie, watch the surf and all the shades of blue that the Caribbean provides, and share a fish and shrimp ceviche before you head back out to your beach chair for some sun. Everything comes together with food - chiles, salsas, your favorite Mexican dishes are all served with attention to detail. Enjoy our ever-changing array of art installations as well!
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My friends and I stayed at the Plaza Azul Hotel, where breakfast at the restaurant is included. The breakfast foods were very fresh and always included fruit and fresh fruit juice. I also had the guacamole and a burrito. Both were good and the prices reasonable. However, the polite and friendly staff is what makes this restaurant stand out. Thanks to Lorenzo for helping us plan our day and for putting up with my broken Spanish - always with a smile!!

1  Thank brinabean
There are newer reviews for Playa Azul Tulum Restaurant

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Me and my now wife got married here a couple of months ago, we had an amazing wedding full of colour. Everything worked out really well in the end, having all our family there plus the excellent service that this hotel has to offer made of our special day a wonderful experience. I would really want to make an especial mention to Carlos, who is the friendly chap that runs the spa, my wife had a massage and she swears to God it was the most incredible one she's ever had! Thanks Carlos for sorting my beautiful wife out after those stressful days!

1  Thank jonnygogo
Reviewed May 5, 2014

During my Mexico trip this ceviche was one of the best things! Fish and shrimps with avocado and cherry tomatoes served in a tipical mexican "mocahete". Was so fresh and tasty! And with the caribbean sea infront. What else to ask!

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We came to spend the day at the beach in Tulum and came across Playa Azul, we had a great time.
The beach is beautiful!!! Food & drinks were great and the service of Arturo and Ricardo impecable, they made us feel at home. Ask for them when youre here
Thank you!!!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

The food here is great. The beach is really beautiful. Arturo is by far the best server and is really nice. I'll definitely come again next year.