“Diving at Cenotes: Dos Ojos and Casa Cenote”
Review of Koox Diving

Koox Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Koox Diving is your specialist for all types of diving and adventures in Tulum, Mexico. Come join us today for exciting dives and ground tours, leading you off the beaten path into the paradise coastline of the Yucatan Peninsula, featuring coral reefs, turtles, nature, Mayan ruins and communities! The word Ko’ox in Mayan means “Go”, and it’s with an enthusiastic “Go” that drives everyone making up the company. The Ko’ox team loves to dive, and are also great nature lovers. It’s the beauty of the natural world that makes going for a dive or exploring in Mexico such a joy, and so we teach respect and responsibility towards the environment through each activity we do. We strive to give the best service, with the help of local guides with a high sense of professionalism and passion. We also have the best equipment and transportation so your tour is a pleasant and safe experience. We are happy when we see happy faces.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was diving at these two Cenotes and I had three dives in one day. I chose like this, because i did not had more time, unfortunately. To say shortly: I liked a lot, it is heaven under ground, crystal clear water, amazing visibility.
Physically it was hard, but I did it :) I'm proud of my self.
Kooks diving group did everything what is necessary, I was safe and ensured about their professionalism. I am happy that I was diving with them.

1  Thank Skirmantė B
rodrigozurita, Manager at Koox Diving, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Kooxdiving, wants to THANK YOU, for diving with us!
its a pleasure!

in 6 reviews
"lots of fun"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I was very happy to do my cavern and cave diving certificate with Koox diving, first of all we saw some amazing cenotes, the Pit, Dos Ojos, Angelita, Carwash and Garden of Eden, and many more, this is definitely a professional Cenote diving team and I had fantastic time.

1  Thank RuneLondon
rodrigozurita, Manager at Koox Diving, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Koox Diving.. is So, very glad to hear that you had a good time diving with us!.. and will be great to hear from you as soon as possible.. and dive some more!..
Thanks for your time and help with this great comments!
saludos!
Kooxdiving!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

My girlfriend and I were looking to get into diving on our recent trip and after looking around Tulum at all the dive shops we were sold on Koox Diving by there awesome attitude. This initial impression proved to be spot on as they took us through our open water class. The guys are a lot of fun, whilst being totally professional and putting your safety first to ensure that you have a great experience and come out of the course confident that you know whats going on. If your looking to go diving in Tulum look no further this is the place to go!!!
Thanks again guys.
Nick and Cara

2  Thank Nicholas v
rodrigozurita, Manager at Koox Diving, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Muchas gracias AMIGOS!i
it is great to be able to make more smiles after diving.. and so..
to hear that you!
#justdive…

Saludos!
Kooxdiving

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Really appreciated my diving experience with Koox. It a small enterprise and they only take small groups so it makes the experience quiet more intimate and personnalised. Bebe was a wonderful instructor and he really knew how to make us feel safe, relaxed and confident. We went diving in Tulum at what they call "las cuevitas" and it was a pretty nice dive: turtle, barracuda, rainbow fishes, flute fishes, etc. I definitly recommand it.

1  Thank GabRem

Thanks for Diving with Us!!!!
Muchas gracias!