“Loved it”
Review of Koox Diving

Koox Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Koox Diving is your specialist for all types of diving and adventures in Tulum, Mexico. Come join us today for exciting dives and ground tours, leading you off the beaten path into the paradise coastline of the Yucatan Peninsula, featuring coral reefs, turtles, nature, Mayan ruins and communities! The word Ko’ox in Mayan means “Go”, and it’s with an enthusiastic “Go” that drives everyone making up the company. The Ko’ox team loves to dive, and are also great nature lovers. It’s the beauty of the natural world that makes going for a dive or exploring in Mexico such a joy, and so we teach respect and responsibility towards the environment through each activity we do. We strive to give the best service, with the help of local guides with a high sense of professionalism and passion. We also have the best equipment and transportation so your tour is a pleasant and safe experience. We are happy when we see happy faces.
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Diving in a Mexican cenote is a once in a lifetime experience. The kooxdiving team was awesome: reliable professionals who will take care of everything, so you will enjoy every minute of the ride.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Chucho (Jesus Guzman) is the owner of Koox Diving and he was the one who took me diving in the cenotes earlier this month. He is excellent! His primary concern is safety and he performs a thorough explanation of the dive site, the entrance into the the cenote, the dive plan and the exit out of the site. I was a little nervous at first, and he made sure that everything was ok with me as well as my gear before we descended.
This was my second time diving cenotes with Koox Diving, and next year I'm planning on doing some bull shark dives with them too! Check them out!

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Great snorkel tour in cenote Dos Ojos. A complete new world opens up in this amazing cave. Our guide gave us a wet suit and that was a good advice. Well organised and safe.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I dived in Dos Ojos and Car Wash cenotes with Ko'ox diving in May 2013. The crew at Ko'ox was very flexible and attentive to what I wanted to do. They allowed me to dive two cenotes that are in opposite direction from Tulum (the main reason why I chose to go with them in the first place) and they also provided a Go Pro camera since I forgot to bring my own camera. Their gear is practically new and very well kept. After the dive, Jesus took around two hours to upload the pictures from the Go Pro and send them to me. Thank you Pepe, Jesus and Leo, you guys rock!

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

all of the instructors are nice and speak english good. they explain theory easily. if you just follow them you can see turtles and many fishes under water. nice dive shop.