“Wonderful people”
Review of Koox Diving

Koox Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You always wanted to do something unforgettable while on vacation? Then you have come to the right spot. Come join Koox Tour's team of adventure specialists for some incredible dive or snorkel fun in Tulum! Koox is a professional tours company located in Tulum, Mexico offering diving, snorkelling, kite surfing, surfing, fishing, skateboarding and cultural ground tours! We have an incredible Diving Team consisting of highly professional guides and instructors with many years of diving experience worldwide, no one knows the local conditions like they do. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced diver, Koox will customize the diving trip of a lifetime for you, showing you the most beautiful cenotes and reefs the area has to offer. From Discovery Scuba Diver to Technical Diving courses, the Koox team offers you all levels of dive training. In all the tours Koox offers, you can expect to find the best professional service, personalized trips, safe and fun experiences and most importantly, tours that take you off the beaten trail... We hope to see you soon!
Bellingham, Washington
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful people”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Had a short amount of time and wanted to go snokling on our last morning, they worked with us and made a point of getting us in the water and back to our hostel in time for our bus. The girl in the office was very nice and scheduled a trip just for us, and the price was very cheap. Had a great time and the owner that took was was very nice, and found interesting sea life for us to view. Wish we had more time because I would have loved to use them for a scub trip, when I go back to Tulum I will definitely use these guys again.

Salt Lake City
“Beautiful Location -Excellent instruction!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Why spend your time and money diving in a swimming pool somewhere when you can knock out your certification diving in beautiful Cenotes in Mexico? These guys were awesome! My wife and I both had a great time. My wife normally gets a lot of anxiety in the water but with careful guidance from Chucho, the instructor, and a little bit of relaxation she was exploring underwater channels and aquatic life like a seasoned pro. I'd highly recommend spending a day with these guys to anyone!

Stockholm, Sweden
“Cenote Dive: Not to Be Missed”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Great cenote dives! A truly unique experience, swimming through submerged stalactites and stalagmites. Must be included in every diver's Bucket List. We highly recommend Ko'ox Diving in Tulum for their friendly and professional service.

Big thanks to our expert dive guide, Chucho, who brought us to the Pit early so we had the cenote all to ourselves. The pre-dive briefing was thorough, allowing us to enjoy fully our time underwater. Since it was a 35-meter dive, safety was of great concern, and Chucho kept a watchful eye on us throughout.

Dos Ojos (for the second dive) was spectacular, and evidently very popular with divers and snorkelers alike. Even so, Chucho managed to take us through routes that made us feel like we had the cenote all to ourselves yet again.

Basel, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great diving with great guides and rental gear in best conditions”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Diving with Chucho of Koox diving was a relaxed and safety oriented pleasure! Chucho and his crew know the area and the cenotes very well! We dove in 8 cenotes and thanks to Chucho we always could avoid the crowds and enjoy this unique diving experience! It was also great to go to Cozumel for some dives with Koox diving without having to organize anything! Three thumbs up!

Visited March 2012
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Professional and fun diving experience”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I had a fantastic time diving with Jesus, he was very professional and I always felt safe and secure while diving with him which is saying a lot since we not only went on a bull shark dive (amazing!) but also into some very advanced cenotes. While I was there I chose Koox Diving to get my advanced open water and I was very pleased with the level of learning and the amount of fun I had. I would 100% recommend this dive center and I can't wait to go back and dive with them again!

Visited January 2012