“Professional and fun diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Koox Diving

Koox Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You always wanted to do something unforgettable while on vacation? Then you have come to the right spot. Come join Koox Tour's team of adventure specialists for some incredible dive or snorkel fun in Tulum! Koox is a professional tours company located in Tulum, Mexico offering diving, snorkelling, kite surfing, surfing, fishing, skateboarding and cultural ground tours! We have an incredible Diving Team consisting of highly professional guides and instructors with many years of diving experience worldwide, no one knows the local conditions like they do. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced diver, Koox will customize the diving trip of a lifetime for you, showing you the most beautiful cenotes and reefs the area has to offer. From Discovery Scuba Diver to Technical Diving courses, the Koox team offers you all levels of dive training. In all the tours Koox offers, you can expect to find the best professional service, personalized trips, safe and fun experiences and most importantly, tours that take you off the beaten trail... We hope to see you soon!
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Professional and fun diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

I had a fantastic time diving with Jesus, he was very professional and I always felt safe and secure while diving with him which is saying a lot since we not only went on a bull shark dive (amazing!) but also into some very advanced cenotes. While I was there I chose Koox Diving to get my advanced open water and I was very pleased with the level of learning and the amount of fun I had. I would 100% recommend this dive center and I can't wait to go back and dive with them again!

Visited January 2012

Tulum, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Cenote dives, top quality rental equipment, expert guides.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

Tulum was my first Cenote diving experience.

We dived Angelita and Carwash cenotes. Diving in these environments requires you to put a lot of trust in your guide and your equipment. Chucho was clearly very experienced, enthusiastic and gave us a very thorough briefing about each dive, the highlights and the safety requirements.

My rental gear was top class as well.

I would definitely recommend these guys if you want to try some excellent dives while in Tulum.

Visited March 2012
“best part of my trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

These guys are amazin ESPECIALLY if your lucky enough to get LEO as your tour buddy... extremely friendly and knowledgeable ... you HAVE TO GO TO AKUMEL AND DOS OJOS... you swim with sea turtles... magical ....dos ojos is one of the best cenotes you will ever see... it blows your mind.....
LEO WAS THE BEST.... WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM... HE MADE OUR TRIP
Leo made us lunch which was amazin...drove us to all the locations...snorkeled with us in the most amazin places ive ever seen and brought us back to our hotel safely

all are love From San Francisco Leo
Nicole and Ron

Visited February 2012
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

I met Jesus Guzman while staying in Tulum on vacation. He was very friendly, professional and worked around my schedule. He assigned me to my instructor Roxy who worked very hard to complete my PADI OW certification in three days. The entire program was well run and the equipment in great condition. Being able to dive in the cenotes was an incredible experience so if you are considering getting certified at home I would highly recommend going to Tulum and signing up with Roxy and doing your class there...you will be glad you did! Like a friend of mine said..."if you want to scuba dive in swimming pools, take your class in a pool...if you want to dive in the ocean, take your class in the ocean". Get in touch with KO'OX diving...they will make sure you have a great time diving with them!

Visited February 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

Went snorkeling at Dos Ojos because it was raining and our other tour was cancelled. Our Argentinian guide, Leo, was awesome and not too bad on the eyes. It was a great day.