“Best wafles I ve ever had”
Review of Babel Cafe

Babel Cafe
Ranked #7 of 14 Dessert in Tulum
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“Best wafles I ve ever had”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I definetely go there again and try one of those delicious looking cakes. Prices are very reasonable.

Hertzliya, Israel
“Best fruit shake”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We came to have a branch, and ordered sandwiches, which were good and basic. nothing special.

but, the fruit shakes we ordered were amazing! very tasty, and with good ratio between the elements (sounds like mathematician works there...)

we didn't try any desert. shame on us...

• Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“best latte”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great place to enjoy a latte or mocha frappuccino or homemade dessert. The staff is really nice, too and there's WiFi. There are definitely some douches who stop by and talk loudly about their douchey lives, but by and large the place has a good vibe and going there is an enjoyable experience.

• Visited March 2013
Exmouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely cafe”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Great little place to chill with some magazines they have and have some of their amazing homemade cakes, the brownies, banana bread and pecan pie ate all yummy. Husband says its best coffee he has had in mexico, luckily we have a coffee maker in our apartment so could buy a bag for 70 pesos! The staff are always lovely and friendly and its great value for money, really reasonable. Definatly best coffee shop in tulum.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best coffee I've had in Mexico. Worth riding your bike across town for.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

The coffee is perfect, the service is always friendly and it's so cheap! $25peso for a latte.
I found this cafe when staying at the weary hostel next door (pun intended). I moved to another hostel on the north side of town closer to the beaches and found myself biking back to this cafe every morning.
From what I have experienced this coffee is my favorite in mexico.