“Great for Vegetarians!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Great for Vegetarians!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We were so pleased to find a place serving multiple fresh and delicious veggie options with excellent service and great ambiance, too! The four salsas and chips were refilled the second they came close to empty. My two friends and I shared a salad, veggie tacos, and the baked potato. It was so much food it was a shame we couldn't finish. All the meat-eaters we're equally pleased.

Visited April 2014

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Wisconsin
“Dinner in Tulum”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My boyfriend and I ate here our last night in Tulum. After reading TripAdvisor reviews. We arrived before sunset and had a nice table outside. We had three different waitstaff serving us. The chips and different variety of salsa was good. My boyfriend ordered the Arrachera and I ordered the NY strip, meats were cooked to our desired tastes. My sides were given to my boyfriend and I had his sides. They do serve alcohol beverages with a nice menu of selections. Warning it gets busy and if eating outside there is a lot of foot traffic and some friendly dogs looking for a bite to eat.

Visited April 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing food, amazing service!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Small but mighty, El Asadero serves an amazing steak. I had the Arrachera cooked perfectly medium rare. If I lived in Tulum, I'd eat here once a week.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mattereaterlad
Yukon
“Here's the Beef! And excellent Wine!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Ate here tonight. Amazing from beginning to end. Yes there is alcohol! We had a very nice house Carmenier. Good value. We had the flank steak with all that goes with and it was fantastic. Host greeted us immediately and seated us. The servers were lovely, and never missed a beat. Very impressed with this restaurant. We came at 6:30 and managed to get a table. But it got busy. Wow, loved this place. Will be back!

• Visited April 2014
Tulum, Mexico
“Friendly staff and decent food”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is a small eatery away from the main avenida but the staff are pleasant and the food is good. They don't serve alcohol. We've been here a few times as it is a good place to get a bite to eat but I wouldn't recommend it for a special occasion.

• Visited December 2013