“Awesome beef at good price”
Review of El Asadero

El Asadero
Ranked #12 of 421 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We just enjoyed a great meal at El Asedero. The special is excellent, tender tasty beef. Our kids enjoyed the tacos. We were 7 and had pre dinner drinks, main course and a bottle of red with the food for under 1500 pesos.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend & I just had dinner at El Asadero and it was really enjoyable. Based on an earlier review we ordered one "special" (bbq'd steak, chorizo, cactus, pepper & onion, with avocado & tortillas) for the two of us, it wasn't quite as large a plate as we'd expected based on the earlier review, but it was enough for the two of us, and it tasted fantastic!
Another positive was that they served wine by the glass and that the white wine was actually served chilled. (This may not sound like anything special, but based on 3 weeks' experience in Mexico; trust me, it is!)
Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The arrachera was SO delicious - make sure to get the grilled potatoes too. The arrachera steak was so flavorful and tender. I don't know what they use for the marinade, but it was great. The portions are huge. We enjoyed heading into Tulum Pueblo for a change of scene from the beach restaurants - cheap and fun.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great food (also the vehetarian dishes) in gigantic portions with friendly service for a bargain price. We went there two nights in a row!

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

After a great deal of begging I dragged my vegetarian wife along to get me my meat fix. I well and truely got my fix. Not only this but they also had an extensive veggie section to their menu. We both had a great meal along with great service and atmosphere. Would definatly reccomend to carnivores and herbivores alike