“The best panini in tulum!” 5 of 5 bubbles

El Gourmet
Ranked #4 of 17 Dessert in Tulum
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: El Gourmet Tulum is a store specialised in customising the best panini and salad ever. We also have a wide variety of cold meats & imported cheese such as speck, bresaola, prosciutto, gorgonzola, fontina, emmental, parmigiano, among others. All our bread is daily baked to be used in our sándwiches and salads or to be sold on its own. Desserts are to be tried for sure!. Really good coffee, and the freshest juices and fruit water are prepared as soon as it is ordered! The freshness and love that are used in the production is what differenciates El Gourmet from other places! Come to visit us! You will feel at home!
“The best panini in tulum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

If you want to eat a sandwich while you are in tulum this is the place to do it! Very nice coupe that owns the place and very great prices.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank AnnieandRebecca

Ludlow, Vermont
“Great Panini's and nice people!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stopped in with my wife and brother-in law and found the customers service to be excellent. The owners had no problem making off the menu panini's to fit our taste. I also noticed that the quality of the products was very very high, mostly imported and fresh as can be. I would highly reccommend this place for a quiet quick meal or as a place to get food to go. I'll definitely go back!!!

Visited March 2013
Dallas, Texas
“What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Based on previous recommendations we went into Tulum for the day and gave El Gourmet a try. Awesome and amazing! We both had panini sandwiches that the owner recommended and they were great. A must stop!

Visited March 2013
“Good paninis but pricey for cheese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I came in for a panini it was pretty good but very simple to make. Also I decided to get a few cheeses to try and they are pretty pricey for cheese.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Wonderful Italian Style Sandwiches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Fantastic! Great bread (much nicer than Italian bread I have had in Italy!) and brilliant choice of international fillings, cheeses, meats, veggies and sauces. I chose my fillings myself and opted for gouda, swiss cheese, genova salami, lettuce and olive oil on a rosemary ciabatta. My boyfriend went for a veggie filled option. Both toasted and served on wooden plates, we got fruit juices which were more like fruit waters than the fruit mixes other places but were pleasantly refreshing. My boyfriend's dripped with the juices of the vegetables and the olive oil, mine was too much for me to finish so they wrapped it for me in foil and I had the second half with my dinner! It is a little deli style place, with tables and italian goodies to buy. The owner was friendly and upbeat despite being quite pregnant in the Tulum heat. It was around 80/100 pesos for a sandwich, so reasonable for the quality but not for the tight budgeted. We thought it was well worth it even though we were over budget already!!

• Visited February 2013