“I Never Thought I'd Have a Good Sandwich Again...”
Review of El Gourmet

El Gourmet
Ranked #49 of 421 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: El Gourmet Tulum is a store specialised in customising the best panini and salad ever. We also have a wide variety of cold meats & imported cheese such as speck, bresaola, prosciutto, gorgonzola, fontina, emmental, parmigiano, among others. All our bread is daily baked to be used in our sándwiches and salads or to be sold on its own. Desserts are to be tried for sure!. Really good coffee, and the freshest juices and fruit water are prepared as soon as it is ordered! The freshness and love that are used in the production is what differenciates El Gourmet from other places! Come to visit us! You will feel at home!
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I moved from NYC to Belize 6 years ago and never thought I would have a good deli sandwich with good crusty bread and oil and vinegar, fresh mozzarella and salami again. But in Tulum, I found this little gem. And they slice the cold cuts fresh! And the salami is amazing. What a great spot. I am eating my "Tulum" now...mozz, salami, tomatoes and spices and it is divine. I'll be back.

This place now ties with my other favorite spot in Tulum, Azafran. Go there for breakfast and El Gourmet for lunch. Thanks guys!

1  Thank Apple123

Reviewed July 20, 2012

So fresh! Delicious rolls perfect for a hot day and absolutely delicious coffee!!! This place is worth trying if you are in a talum! You will not be disappointed with the food or service!!

2  Thank Katia1991
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Great sandwiches, Nice selection of meats, cheeses, pantry items.

2  Thank mimerscreamer
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Very good prosciutto and cheese sandwich. . . . .Italian style.
For sure the best paninis we had outside of Italy.

2  Thank gretazero
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Wonderful Italian flavors and friendly service. Choose one of their tasty sandwiches or buy the fixings to take "home" and make a sandwich of your own design.

1  Thank Mexigringa