“Amazing tour guide.”
Review of Yucatan Outdoors

Yucatan Outdoors
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are committed to nurture and protect this sacred space through education, inspiration and sustainable tourism. We are a Mexican specialist outdoor adventure company that offers inspiring wilderness experiences. Escape into the beautiful remote regions of the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), with experienced guides leading you and providing you an outstanding outdoor experience. Sea Kayak courses - Kayak Adventures - Coral Reef Snorkel Trips- Wilderness Expeditions - Birdwatching Tours - Biking Trips - Natural Photography.
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing tour guide.”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Earlier this year I booked a guided kayak tour of the Sian Ka'an biosphere with Yucatan outdoors and had the great pleasure of meeting Antonio. His knowledge of the local wildlife and natural habitat is astounding. We enjoyed our day in the biosphere so much that we asked Antonio if he'd be willing to take us to a spot for good snorkeling to which he graciously agreed. Not only did he make my whole trip by bringing us to a beautiful spot to snorkel, but then he went a step further and brought us to a few local cenotês ( deep pits filled with fresh water). I truly couldn't have asked for a better experience and I can't forget to mention that his girlfriends Molé is the best in Tulum. Thank you again Antonio, cheers!

1 Thank KevinY80

Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Look no further for awesome tours in the Riviera Maya area!!!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My sisters and I spent an entire day with Antonio and Arun a couple weeks ago! First we went on a fantastic jungle tour. We were fortunate enough to see a large number of spider and howler monkeys. Antonio and the gentlemen that work at the reserve are extremely knowledgeable, and have an obvious love for the monkeys and other wildlife! After the jungle hike, we were treated to a brief canoe trip, followed by a zip line and a dip in a cenote :) A fabulous Mayan lunch was next! Then on to the ruins at Coba, where Arun shared his excellent knowledge and love of the Mayan culture! I could go on and on with more details about the day, as well as how awesomely honest and friendly these guys (and Antonio's girlfirend Jessica) are, but I'll just wrap up this review by telling you that if you want an awesome (I know that I've used this adjective more that once in this review, but it fits so well) tour experience in every way, give Yucatan Outdoors your business! I know that I will the next time that I am in the area!

Visited December 2012
California, USA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A personal experience with nature NOT to be missed!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Enjoy each breathless moment! Antonia knows the places of true natural beauty inside and out! We kayaked and lunched among the mangroves, snorkeled among the radiantly colored fish the coastline of Tulum, and swam in a cenote's radiant blue/green waters. Perhaps you're eager to walk among the Mayan ruins or trek for monkeys. You will appreciate each trip you take with Antonio. This is a personal experience with nature you will not want to miss. So don't!

Visited November 2012
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The hard life”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were recomended for this activity by the owner of the hotel we stayed at (Posada Luna Del Sur) and we were not dissapointed. Antonio is amazing, great guy and friendly. Makes you live the experience instead of just showing you nature. A beautiful day kayaking and nature. Antonio went out if his way to makes us feel like we belonged, didnt feel like a tourist and had a wounderful experience. If you enjoy nature it's a MUST SEE.
THANK YOU ANTONIO.
Hope to see you soon.

Visited October 2012
Vancouver
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Antonio is by far the friendliest person in Tulum. Didn't make us feel like tourists or customers, made us feel like friends. He speaks english very well so it made communicating with him all the more enjoyable!
Thanks Antonio! We will see you soon buddy!

Visited August 2012