“The Most Amazing thing to do while in Mexico”
Review of Riviera Adventours

Riviera Adventours
More attraction details
Owner description: Rejuvenate your body, clear your mind and lift your spirit when you reconnect with your senses while you join us as we explore the waters and jungle of the Riviera Maya. In which ever expedition you choose, you will have the opportunity to de-stress, reconnect with your senses and get into your element - it will be an experience of a lifetime that you will never forget! With over (31) years experience exploring the Yucatan Peninsula, our expeditions will give you the opportunity to get to know the wonderful Riviera Maya on a personal basis. We are a local small family business. We offer you private and or small group Expeditions. Our tours are a more rewarding and personal experience, including Small and/or Personal tours which include Swimming with the Turtles; swimming in a beautiful Natural Aquarium amongst a large variety of Tropical fish; a trip into the mysterious Mineral filled depths of one of the World's Largest Underground River and Cave Systems, Snorkeling in the Mesoamerican Coral Reef; visiting the ancient mystical and awe inspiring Tulum, Coba, Chichen Itza and Ek Balam Mayan ruins; or snorkel amongst the Whale Sharks for a surreal, once in a lifetime experience; immerse yourself within the peaceful and tranquil serenity of the Sian Ka'an Biosphere or visit the Flamingos at Rio Lagartos. All of our Expeditions include a minimum of four locations each (Most others are two locations for the same price), Fruit, Coffee and a Pastry in the morning, Snacks, Cold Beer, Water, Juice, Soft Drinks throughout the day, Lunch and Round-trip Air-conditioned Transportation and top notch dive quality snorkel equipment. Most of our tours include a (4) course meal at the World Famous “Oscar & Lalo Restaurant, Bar & Grill”. We can also provide you with a private or custom expedition for any of our tours and activities. We look forward to sharing this beautiful paradise with you and having an other Amazing day! Relax and let us be your guide!
Longmont, Colorado
“The Most Amazing thing to do while in Mexico”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

On our most recent vacation to the Riveria Maya we decided to go swimming with the whale sharks. We chose to take the tour with Riviera Adventours! This day of sight seeing was the most amazing thing we did on our vacation. Not only were the whale sharks incredible, breath taking, and majestic, but the employees of Riviera Adventours treated us so well. We got a great bang for our buck. Not only did we swim with the whale sharks, but we went snorkeling on a reef where there were no other tourists! It was so incredible for once to not have people swimming all over you while snorkeling. We also loved the hospiatlity of the crew and their knowledge of the area. I couldn't have asked for anything better on this excursion.

If you do ANYTHING in Mexico, you HAVE to do an excursion with Riviera Adventours!

New York, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So glad we contacted Virginia!”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

My family and I had a fantastic day with our guide Virginia and her staff. Virginia has over 30 years experience in the Yucatan peninsula and was wonderful! Started the day by visiting the Tulum ruins, we then we went to cave snorkel at the dos Ojos cenots. We were then taken to snorkel to visit the loggerhead turtles. I had never been in swimming before, but Virginia literally held my hand to relieve my anxiety while in the caves and the ocean. She was very enthusiastic and very knowledgeable about the Riviera Maya. It is obvious how much she loves what she does and her positive energy pushes you to do things you didn’t think you can do. My family and I had a fantastic day and lived out a once in a lifetime experience. This was so much fun!!

Bruxelles, Belgique
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magnificent Adventure”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

A day complete with numerous one of a kind activities. Very professional company, with a perfect tour. Ranging from Tulum Mayan ruins, zip lines over a tranquile lake. The caves in the Dos Ojos cenotes were very mystical and relaxing. Swimming with the turtles in Akumal was a very gratifying experience that my wife and I will not soon forget. The tour finished with snorkeling in a magnificent lagoon, with many species of tropical fish. Highly recommendable! Riviera offered the best day of our holiday in Mexico!

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Cave Snorkel and Whale Shark tours with Virginia were amazing!”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

What a great ADVENTOUR! My husband, two boys and I were really satisfied with the whole experience. Virginia and her staff really make you feel special. It is as if you are visiting family and they are going out of their way to make you feel at home. The first day we did the Whale shark trip, which was unbelievable. My husband got sea sick, so make sure you take some sea sickness prevention medication beforehand, just in case. Virginia was there with each and every one of us through the whole thing and made sure we all got in the water and enjoyed the experience. The Whale shark tour offered an incredible once in a lifetime experience. Our kids were big eyed through the whole thing.
The next day we went on the Tulum ruins, zip line, cenotes, turtle and natural aquarium tour. Turtles, Manta rays and tropical fish, it was a lot of fun and a wonderful experience, especially the cave snorkeling part of the tour. The cave snorkeling was a little intimidating at first, but Virginia encouraged us and became our favorite part of this tour. We got to enjoy some special moments with our children that we will carry with us for the rest of our lives. Thank you Virginia!

Boca Raton, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Snorkeling in the Riviera Maya”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

What a nice surprise. My friends and I booked this trip with Riviera Adventours in May. We had had many back and forth emails with Virginia and Oscar, but, finally the moment arrived. I was a little doubtful at first. Having been on some not so good tours before, I was not sure that this was as good as sounded. But, I have to say that it was as good and better. We ended up doing two separate tours with them. On one day, we did the Xtreme Tulum package. We loved this tour so much, that we booked a tour for the very next day to the Coba ruins. This company is very professional. The staff serviced us every step of the way and really let us enjoy ourselves. AAA+ for sure!