“Snorkeling in the Riviera Maya”
Review of Riviera Adventours

Riviera Adventours
More attraction details
Owner description: Rejuvenate your body, clear your mind and lift your spirit when you reconnect with your senses while you join us as we explore the waters and jungle of the Riviera Maya. In which ever expedition you choose, you will have the opportunity to de-stress, reconnect with your senses and get into your element - it will be an experience of a lifetime that you will never forget! With over (31) years experience exploring the Yucatan Peninsula, our expeditions will give you the opportunity to get to know the wonderful Riviera Maya on a personal basis. We are a local small family business. We offer you private and or small group Expeditions. Our tours are a more rewarding and personal experience, including Small and/or Personal tours which include Swimming with the Turtles; swimming in a beautiful Natural Aquarium amongst a large variety of Tropical fish; a trip into the mysterious Mineral filled depths of one of the World's Largest Underground River and Cave Systems, Snorkeling in the Mesoamerican Coral Reef; visiting the ancient mystical and awe inspiring Tulum, Coba, Chichen Itza and Ek Balam Mayan ruins; or snorkel amongst the Whale Sharks for a surreal, once in a lifetime experience; immerse yourself within the peaceful and tranquil serenity of the Sian Ka'an Biosphere or visit the Flamingos at Rio Lagartos. All of our Expeditions include a minimum of four locations each (Most others are two locations for the same price), Fruit, Coffee and a Pastry in the morning, Snacks, Cold Beer, Water, Juice, Soft Drinks throughout the day, Lunch and Round-trip Air-conditioned Transportation and top notch dive quality snorkel equipment. Most of our tours include a (4) course meal at the World Famous “Oscar & Lalo Restaurant, Bar & Grill”. We can also provide you with a private or custom expedition for any of our tours and activities. We look forward to sharing this beautiful paradise with you and having an other Amazing day! Relax and let us be your guide!
Reviewed September 2, 2011

What a nice surprise. My friends and I booked this trip with Riviera Adventours in May. We had had many back and forth emails with Virginia and Oscar, but, finally the moment arrived. I was a little doubtful at first. Having been on some not so good tours before, I was not sure that this was as good as sounded. But, I have to say that it was as good and better. We ended up doing two separate tours with them. On one day, we did the Xtreme Tulum package. We loved this tour so much, that we booked a tour for the very next day to the Coba ruins. This company is very professional. The staff serviced us every step of the way and really let us enjoy ourselves. AAA+ for sure!

Reviewed August 30, 2011

The most fun we had while on our vacation in Mexico! Why go anywhere else? Virginia and her staff offer the total package. Excellent service and a fun time to be had by all. They really go out of their way to make sure that you are tended to and make sure that you have fun. I am claustrophobic and never thought I would be in a cave, let alone swimming in one, but I did. Virginia and my kids really inspired me to dare. There were so many different things and activities on this tour, ziplines, cenotes, monkey, caves, ocean, but were well worth the money. The night of the tour we slept like babies. It almost seemed like it did not happen. I am glad that we did this tour with Riviera and will book another one with them the next time we are in the Cancun area.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

My husband, my cousins and I, went to playa del Carmen last week. And we had a lot of fun going with Virginia and her team to the most wonderful tour I´ve ever taken. In my personal opinion the best is that Virginia is so organized and she is so wonderful because she is an expert in everything (zip line, excellent swimmer etc.) and she is the first to go, always making you feel safe and showing how to do all the activities in a easy way. Also she knows how to control all the group so that you don´t miss time and activities because she ecourages you to dare to experience things that maybe you´ve never tryed before and that is what I liked the most. Even if you get a little tired specially if you are not very active, she keeps you motivated to move on to the next adventure! Her team is really friendly everyone is smiling all the time trying to be as helpful as possible and I was so glad that they could take pictures and take care of your stuff while you are swimming.All of them are so nice! I´m looking forward to go back to Tulum and get another awesome experience with a new tour,I love nature, and anything Virginia wants to show us for sure would be a unique experience.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Very good time and fun with this tour. We swam with turtles and the snorkeling at the cenote was amazing. Very nice people make you feel safe and comfortable. Everything have been organized in a very professional way

Reviewed August 19, 2011

When visiting the Tulum area I happened to met Virginia and her tour company. I like snorkel and water is my element so I chose the snorkel expedition tour that would take me to four different locations.I made the right decision. Each location was more beautiful than the other one. From swimming inside a cave to open cristal clear lagoon and ocean. Just awesome. I saw so many kinds of fish, turtles, birds. Plus the tour includes zip lining and kayaking. Not to mention the delicious food you get to eat at Virginia's restaurant Oscar y Lalo.
I have to thank Virginia and to compliment her for the wonderful job she's been doing. She takes care of everything so that you can have a relaxing but very fun day.I had so much fun.I'll be back for sure and I'm already recommending your tours.
Thank you again and see you soon!