“Massiman curry”
Review of Hot Wok Thai Food - CLOSED

Hot Wok Thai Food
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Great food!!!we open from 1 pm to 10 pm. and we close Sunday. We have Delivery to the beach.
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I've been here before and the food was good, but they have a new cook and the food was oily and tasteless.

There are newer reviews for Hot Wok Thai Food

Reviewed April 2, 2013

we stopped by here having seen it on a map. the daily special was super cheap. mine was just off the menu, but nothing obscure - wide rice noodles instead of pad thai - and was double the price, and the rice noodles were hard. tasted fine. had to order drink from next store. good change from mexican food though.

1  Thank TimTran
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My partner and I ate here in march 2013. We ordered two soups, plus a red curry ( duck I think ) and a green curry chicken. it was all very good, the portions were large ( took one of the mains home with us ). The bonus is "bring your own drinks", that keeps the price down to a very manageable level. The decorative style is very simple, there is none but what the hell you can't eat the furnishings.
Visit you'll be glad you did.
ps they also do take-away

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Wow~super decent Thai food in tulum...who knew? Although tricky to find due to the fact it is super small, it's worth scouting the place out! We ordered the pad Thai, chicken Penang & the lunch special which was a rice dish with veggies & chicken. All dishes were bursting with flavour & all ingredients were super fresh! Located on Satellite ave- just look for the delivery scooters parked out front- opens at 1300 hrs!! Hasta la proxima!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went there today after receiving a flyer under my windshield at Chedraui. It is fantastic! Delicious, fresh and good Thai food in Tulum. Cheap eats and very friendly service. Good tunes tooI ordered another serving for dinner to reheat. I am inhaling the scent of curry as I write. A nice change from the run of the mill Mexican food!

1  Thank MrsJamjar