This is very difficult to rate as this is a one time exprience. You are going to be living in cabana right by the beach. We stayed at Cabana # 1 and we were the only ones at the time in the whole cabanas. The room was spacious and literally on the beach. There is nothing new I can write that already hasn't been written. The first day there we noted that there some kind of bugs/ ants all over the room. Be carfeul where you place your things and bags. The first day we jsut checked out the place. Nice little resturants just walkable distance. You can rent a bike or motorcycle. There are other cabanas around too. The challenging part was when it got drak after 10 and the lights went off. It took time getting used to the dark. However, the next morning the breakfast was fantastic. Very limited choice but just enough to like it and keep you fullYou have to try the french toast. Everyone that worked there were very cuertous.
It was very uncomfortable in the cabanas as it is very humid. When you get out of the shower, your sticky all over again. The shower is so slow you rather bathe by taking water from the sink. There are no outlets in the room or anywhere. It is very uncomfortable during the night with just a fan above the bed but it is of no use. There is no air from it. The only light is from the candles.
There is really no much to do but just relax and go to the beach. Make sure to use lot of bug spray.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel Tulum CalaLuna We are here to realize your dream holiday unforgettable!! For our customers, we do everything... Hotel CalaLuna Tulum have 50 meters of private beach, with white sand and turquoise sea, in the sea of Tulum, 4 the most beautiful beach in the world More variety and availability of rooms, rooms for families, couples, single or friends The hotel Hotel Calaluna Tulum will be your vacation retreat, permitting you to enjoy the sound of nature. If you are lucky, you will be a spectator of the sea turtles hatching, and might even be able to return one of the baby turtles to the ocean... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel CalaLuna Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabanas La Conchita Tulum
- Cabanas La Conchita Hotel Tulum
- Tulum Cabanas