day 1 - clueless reception. The main guy is missing and his son doesn't understand a word of English.
we were in ground floor room - and heard every word, every step and every scratch from the floor above. also the hotel is close to the freeway and some kind of construction zone. lot of traffic and machine noise early in the morning.
one night, there was no warm water.
they say that breakfast starts at 7 but doesn't really start until 7:45 am. and their coffee really sucks.
I won't stay here again even if they gave the room for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born from the green of its surroundings and the authenticity of its structures. Green- Tulum Cabanas& Gardens, in the heart of Tulum, the last virgin stretch in the Riviera Maya. The hotel has 13 artisan cabanas with two floors, a total of 26 rooms. The surroundings are unbeatable, a natural paradise of flora and fauna, with secret nooks were one can devour a book, chat by candle light or simply close your eyes....and feel the Mayan magnetism. The swimming pool makes the hot sunny days a desired element, in order to dive into the cool water, take a "siesta" in one of the sun beds and ask for a cocktail at dusk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Tulum Cabanas & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Tulum Cabanas & Gardens Hotel Tulum
- Green Tulum Cabanas And Gardens