Be Tulum Hotel
$138
$153
$149
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsjungle suiteoutdoor showerour honeymoonprivate poolcevichebeach bedsbeautiful beachhotel is beautifulhotel guestsbeach areafree bikesground floorspent nightsbeach servicewhite sandromantic getawaysalt water
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Definitely one of the best places on Tulum beach. It is not cheap, but considering the prices some of the other places charge for crappy huts with no power, Be Tulum is a hassle-free design-oriented and professionally managed place. I preferred the room with the jacuzzi over the private pool. Food at the restaurant is so-so. Good, but you will get way better treats at Altamat, Simple, Tabano or El Camello.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
BeHotels, Online Communications Manager at Be Tulum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear "koelschman",

Thanks for the nice comments! It's nice to know you enjoyed your time at Be Tulum. We have a lot of people working behind the scenes to make this possible.

We hope you can visit us again soon on this beautiful part of the world!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Tulum is a magical place and Be Tulum is the perfect place to stay. I highly recommend this hotel for any couple looking for a quiet romantic vacation. The service and food are stellar. As soon as we left we were already planning our next stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Erica C
BeHotels, Online Communications Manager at Be Tulum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear "Erica C",

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Be Tulum! We try to make every guest feel that our hotel is, as you put it, the perfect place to stay.

We hope to see you again soon on this beautiful part of the world!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was the third year that my husband and I have stayed at Be Tulum - we stayed 10 nights this time. The management and staff are top notch. We especially appreciated Ana, Carolina, Cesar, Lilly, Montsa, Pia, Alex, Victor, Guadalupe, Oscar, Daniel, and last, but certainly not least, Juan Carlos. These folks, along with all of the others who work there, are so friendly and accommodating. We always feel like it is our home away from home. Last year, my husband had a really tough time with the bed and this year Daniel and Ana made sure we got extra padding. I have stayed at other hotels in Tulum and have visited other hotel properties while there and Be Tulum is the absolute best. We stay in room #20, which is the ocean view room with the plunge pool on the roof deck. In the morning we can watch the sunrise and in the evening we can watch the spectacular sunset. This truly is a fantastic hotel, in every way. They are in the process of building a spa facility, which I'm sure will also be fantastic.

Room Tip: If you can afford it, room #20. Rooms closer to the ocean have more natural light.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tulumtam
BeHotels, Online Communications Manager at Be Tulum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Dear "tamiam1969",

Thank you very much for the amazing feedback! We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay at Be Tulum for the third time!

We hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We loved our stay here. Fantastic management. They went out of their way to make me happy when I was upset over the weather :) We were incredibly lazy and spent the majority of our 3 days lying on the beach front beds ordering margaritas - nothing better than the flag system - pop your flag in the sand and one of the lovely staff will be down to you in a second to take your order! Great music, and loved the food in the restaurant. This was a massive splurge for us staying here, so we were very glad it lived up to expectations. Tulum is such a beautiful place, can't wait to come back one day!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear "123sun123",

Thank you for your positive comments on our hotel! It's inspiring to know you have loved your time with us. Very nice pics, btw! Thanks for that too!

We hope to see you again soon on this beautiful part of the world! The Margaritas at the beach awaits you!

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I ended up staying here by accident as the hotel I had previously booked was not suitable and they very kindly had friends that worked at be tulum and managed to get me a room which had been canceled. I had to change rooms during my stay but can't complain as I hadn't booked but the staff were very accommodating. I stayed in 2 different suites, one was on ground level and one had a hot tub. I would recommend the ground floor due to the jungle life can be slightly noisey in the morning.
Breakfast was the highlight of the food here, enjoyed it every morning. The restaurant has a very beautiful setting with the sea and beach just meters away. Every aspect of this hotel had been very well thought out for its cliental. I wouldn't say its for everyone as I am sure it's probably not suitable for families but if you are looking for something that has an aire of 5 star London set in a jungle/ beach location then this is your place. Things that I would reccomend to the hotel that it currently doesn't do but maybe should due to its price tag. TV as an option/ some sort of DVD or movie, a concierge service helping guests get the most of the area, a mini bar for when the bar closes and in house information to let guests know what's going on (whilst we were there there was live music, a BBQ and a fire pitt at night all of which we only discovered for ourselves).
However a very enjoyable stay. Well done be tulum.

• Stayed: March 2013
BeHotels, Online Communications Manager at Be Tulum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear "Mossleyhill",

Thank you for your nice words! Breakfast by the Sea is really something special.

We hope to see you again soon on this beautiful part of the world!