Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Unique experience

If you want to feel like an explorer in the old days, this is the place to go. This is an... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2018
Andrea A
New York City, New York
via mobile
amazing

love love it One of a kind very unique and different something you will not see anywhere in the... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2018
Ivy A

Recommended experiences in and around Tulum
from $138.99
from $68.99
from $170.00
from $109.00
More Info
All reviews open cenote underground cenote non profit cave tour local mayan canoe trip stalactites and stalagmites small group life jackets bumpy ride beautiful cenote once in a lifetime cenote experience water shoes highlight of our trip unique experience an adventure
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Sergio is awesome!! Not only does he share his discovery in the jungle from 10 yrs ago, but also his wealth of knowledge of Mayan/Mexican history and culture. My husband and I had him all to ourselves as he showed us 2 open cenotes and 1 underground. we zip-lined, canoed, swam and explored. What a terrific day! I highly recommend the full experience. Maybe one day, I'll have the courage to learn how to cave dive, so I can join Sergio and Pepe for an adventure from these underwater caves to the open ocean waters of Mexico!!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My wife and I were wanting to check out some cenotes while we were in Tulum. Living in Austin and having traveled to Belize we have seen formations and caves that result when water meets limestone but we were completely unprepared for the scale of this place. LabnaHa was the #1 recommended thing to do while in Tulum so we decided to roll the dice and go check it out - sometimes being the #1 thing just means that scads of tourists have just overwhelmed an attraction. Instead of a mob scene we were rewarded to a very thoughtful and varied day of activities. Being that we got there when they opened (11am) we essentially had the place to ourselves. Sergio took us to the open cenote and the zip line. We paddled around a lagoon in a canoe and then descended into the closed cenote. All the while Sergio peppered us with historical tidbits from the age of the Mayans until the present day. Pepe and Sergio have created something special...they have figured out a commercial enterprise that promotes conservation, respect for heritage and culture, and is aligned with their passions. I don't know what was more impressive, Sergio and Pepe or the cenotes and the park.

4  Thank mstuartbrown
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Myself and my 5 yearold son did this together and it was fantastic, he loved it and is still talking about it. The thing that I would say makes this spot amazing is that it is preserved not like the other more commercial cenotes we visited. We spent more time looking up than down.

The guide was great and we where lucky to just have myself, my son and the guide on the trip.

Date of experience: October 2012
2  Thank Brad C
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We just did a small 45 minute tour through the caves with our guide Sergio. It was unlike anywhere I'd ever been. Sergio is an explorer and cave diver, so his expertise really enhanced the experience.

1  Thank lizbeeNewYork
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I mean that literally, the relatively cool waters of the cenote are just wonderful on a hot day. The Mayans had a fantastic place to live and we feel fortunate to have shared that experience 100's of years later.

Date of experience: July 2012