“Eating this ice-cream almost every day during 2 weeks !”
Review of Panna e Cioccolato

Panna e Cioccolato
Ranked #3 of 12 Dessert in Tulum
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 6, 2012

actually Im not a big fan of ice-cream but those one taste really like a delicious Italian Ice cream ! Ive tasted all the flavor during my 2 weeks trip. you just cant leave Tulum without trying it ! Enjoy it !

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I am a serious ice cream fan.
Their gelato was some of the best I ever had!
I tried their coco, lemon pie, and chocolate.
Their coco was to die for. Mmmm I still dreaming of their gelato!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I would consider myself a gelato professional, having been to Italy on several occasions... Florence, Rome, Sicily, etc. The gelato at Panna e Cioccolato is excellent. The comments like its good because there is nothing better near by and its good for Mexico are very obnoxious and a put down. I live in New York City and its better than any gelato here. Creamy and no air.. like gelato should be. Plus the people that run and work there are really nice.... I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

1  Thank Tony E
Reviewed August 31, 2012

It tastes like italian gelato. A ton of great flavors, I especially loved the chocolate picante (habanero). Um.... that is some amazing stuff. Reasonably priced and right in town.

1  Thank WBolesNYC
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I don't know how they get it to look so pretty, but it is a sight for the eyes for sure! It was pretty tasty too, we all tried something different. I think the prices are just right too.

1  Thank indigosun4