“Superfriendly place, best I've been to.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Itour Mexico

Itour Mexico
Ranked #8 of 81 Tulum B&B and Inns
Prague, Czech Republic
“Superfriendly place, best I've been to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I booked this hotel without previous check on Tripadvisor. Just because it was close to the ruins, as I wanted to avoid crowds coming there in the late morning. As I was walking down the street from bus station, I was asking myself, what the hell did I book. And there it was. Hotel right at the big junction. Once I entered this place, I was surprised about the interior. And how nice the people were. This is the most superfriendly place I have EVER been to. I felt like I am a friend. Got many information what to do, and breakfast, bike rental, they came with package for free. Amazing. Our room in football style was amazing. Just check the pictures. Unfortunately, we had only 2 nights there. And small present when we were leaving.. I just can't say a bad word against them. If you are around, just go for this one!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stayed two nights at Itour in early February, 2013.
This place is located in such a convenient area, and the staff are very friendly. We liked their croissant and coffee! They even have free-bikes to use. The room was very nice and cozy, which has an A/C and a TV!

Itour is located right between the beach area and the town area. It was very convenient to go to both directions from there. We used their free bikes day and night to go to beaches and the town. Also, they are very close to supermarkets. One of the supermarkets is located just across the street.
The staff are very friendly and very easy to talk to.
Cappuccino and a croissant for breakfast is so simple but so heartwarming.

The decoration of the room we liked a lot.

A small con was that every morning (maybe around 8 or 9), tourist groups came in the area and chatted very loud just out of our room. We are usually slow-starter on our trips, so, it should not be a problem to people, who start their day early. Or, maybe, if you have a room away from the area, you may not hear much.

Overall, though, we had such a nice stay at Itour. We’d recommend this place to our friends.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
applebyd
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

There is a reason that the reviews are consistantly this high!

We have just returned from 10 days Cave diving in the region and stayed
at the iTour.

Briefly:

- Spotlessly clean
- Superb staff
- 'Can do' attitude
- linked restaurant 'Sal y Pepe' great

Will be staying again next year.

Highly highly recommended.

DaveA

Room Tip: Probably upstairs slightly better. All rooms uniquely designed. Do try to get a look at some of the...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank applebyd
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I've travelled independently all my life and stayed in hundreds of hostels, hotels and guest houses, and little iTour sums up everything you look for - it's super friendly, it has character, it's spotlessly clean & well maintained and the people really care.

I stayed twice in Jan/Feb 2013...once with a friend, once as a single female, and I was so sorry to leave.
Free bikes, plus they are opposite the start of the bike path to the beach. They're also across the road from a big supermarket great for supplies, and they run a range of tours.
But even when busy with day tours, everyone there has time for you and makes you feel welcome.
Breakfast & use of laptops included - they were even creating a little roof terrace as I was leaving.
A business like this deserves to do well and has inspired me to write my first ever review, so if it's available, do yourself a favour and book!
We stayed in four places in Tulum, from £30 to £120 per night, and this was hands down the best.
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Room Tip: I stayed in Hugo which was fab, but all the rooms looked stunning and I saw 4 out of the 6. Hugo, Fr...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Sharon R
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

During our 10 days stay with my wife for our honeymoon in Mexico we staid in hotels from $29 to $700. This one was by far the best one. Marco and the team are those rare person that you want to be friends with after 10mn. They are full of courage, nice personality and good tastes. They understood exactly what a hotel should be. No surprise that this hotel was ranked in the top 25 in Mexico. Yes you will feel the same thing than I did when you will arrive and leave. Crying. You will cry when you see it the first time from the street thinking: why did I book this hotel so close from the street? and you will cry when you leave it thinking, why do I have to leave?
Thanks so much to the Itour team for giving so much to your customers.
They actually dont need reviews as its booked 95% of the month but I just wanted to thank them for there hard work.

Room Tip: Tell Marco that you love Italy when you book it and he will take good care of you! ;)
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Aurelienmillec
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is the best place to stay with friends, boyfriends and girlfriends! Made with incredible love, great immagination and wonderful idea :). People care about u here, u feel as home, surrounded by friends. We spent a lifetime here. Marco is the best!:)
Elena,Ukraine

Room Tip: All rooms here are thematic.We were lucky to get Frida room.I adore Frida,so i were more than setisf...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Fille_carotte
Half Moon Bay, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

This place is small and right next to a major intersection so we had our doubts when we arrived. However the room was nice and surprisingly quiet. There was internet in the room, and unlimited coffee and croissants for breakfast, which was included. The people who run the place are very nice and helpful, and it is very convenient to all the Tulum area attractions.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple