“Excellent sports + super qualified instructors = great experience!”
Review of Morph Kiteboarding

Morph Kiteboarding
More attraction details
Owner description: Morph Kiteboarding specializes in offering a safe , fun and professional kiteboarding experience to students of all levels. Our certified instructors are passionate about this sport and dedicated to doing everything we can to help you reach your kiting goals! We want you riding along side us in the Caribbean before you leave! Here at Morph kiteboarding we are serious about your safety and satisfaction! We want to give you the knowledge , skills and experience to enjoy kiteboarding where ever it may take you around the world!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Monterrey, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent sports + super qualified instructors = great experience!”
Reviewed May 14, 2011

I had a wonderful experience during my kiteboarding lesson. I could tell my instructor (David) was not only very qualified but had a great sense of HOW to teach which is very important. Besides being a great school where security is very much taken into account, Morph also has an excellent atmosphere and even when the wind died down we hung out there for a while because everyone there is so cool. Being able to practice a sport in a place as incredible as Tulum is totally worth it!

Visited April 2011
1 Thank Aida M

“A great experience !”
Reviewed March 14, 2011

I finaly decided to take kiteboarding lessons after 3years watching this sport on the beach ! Now the only thing going threw my mind is "When Will I do kitesurfing again?" . this experience was much of a challenge for me but Manolo was a great teacher , and made me want to experience this sport again ! I can't wait to come back kiteboarding in Tulum Beach ! I really recommend this sport to anyone and also recommend Morph, all the team is very friendly and makes you want to learn more about this amazing sport ! And the beach is more than beautiful ! A perfect spot ! Gracias Morph Team and also Manolo !

1 Thank CharlotteOona
Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awsome kiteboarding lessons so much fun!”
Reviewed March 9, 2011

Spent 2 days learning to kiteboard in beautiful Tulum mexico.My instructor David was very friendly and professional.The first day i learned all about the safety of the sport and how to fly the kite.Day 2 the real fun began when i learned how to body drag and even get on the board for a few rides.I recommend this school to anyone wanting to learn a new fun! sport in a beautiful area.Cheers! have fun kiteboarding!

Visited February 2011
1 Thank Ryano_26
Mazatlan, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“i am very happy with my first morph experience, i highly recommend them!”
Reviewed January 31, 2011

this was my first kite lesson and explaining to the instructors that i've been kiteboarding for over a year with a friend. i was very impressed with how easily i was assessed on my skill level and instructed accordingly. after a few minutes discussing the kite and the conditions of the day i was out on the water. i think each person learns in a different way or at a different pace and so it was great that we went at my pace all the while feeling safe doing/learning it. at a few moments i felt i would fly away had it not been for my instructor holding on to my harness. the price seemed very reasonable, not like the bad review from some canadia guy before me. at the price i paid 600$ can get you over 9 hours of personalized instruction per day. i don't think i can take that kind of time on a choppy ocean.

i highly recommend the guys at morph and i will be back again. maybe ill see you there.
ill be the only guy with the name,
Hinun.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank hinun
Merritt, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Ready to do it again!”
Reviewed January 20, 2011

My friend and I went to Mexico with one thing in mind, to learn to kite-board. We chose Morph and were not disappointed. Neither she or I are experienced travelers we played it safe and had David take care of the details as much as possible. Everything went smoothly right from the time we landed. We took the first couple of lessons starting from the beach right in front of the hotel but the weather turned bad (no wind) so David packed us into his truck and took us an hour up the coast to find wind for the next 2 days. Our lessons turned into all day kite-boarding excursions. Our instructors (Jan, Emilio, Duncan and David himself ) were extremely patient as we are both somewhat past 50 and slow learners to boot. By the end of the lessons I was up and flying. It turns out it was as much about the windsurf culture as it was how to board. .

If you are in the market for lessons don’t hesitate to call David he has the answers to all the questions: location, transportation, equipment etc. We had no problems at all and when we became ill we were able to reschedule with no problems. We felt that we got our moneys worth and more.

Everything David promised he provided, including wind, lessons, rides, great instructors and a good time We will be back for more advanced lessons next year for more lessons and maybe just hang out and be a part of the Morph family.

Visited January 2011