“Great Treats and Nice Patio” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Flor de Michoacan

Flor de Michoacan
Ranked #3 of 12 Dessert in Tulum
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mississauga, Canada
“Great Treats and Nice Patio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by here twice while in Tulum to get iced treats, I forget what they are called in Spanish. I got the coconut one which was amazing and another time I got mango and chamoy which was interesting because it was spiced. We sat in he back area and ate our yummy treats while enjoying the beautiful decor and Mexican culture. We will be back.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place in downtown Tulum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Amazing fresh juices, amazing cappuccino, paletas, ice cream, carrit cake...everything was amazing! The ladies at Flor de Michoacan are so kind, nice, professional. They knew my morning routine before I even ask for it! Amazing detail to customer service! I m in love with this place. Highly recommended! A place not to miss in Tulum.

• Visited December 2012
London
“Fresh fruit juices, lovely green courtyard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I loved sitting here for breakfast with fresh fruit juice and Mexican omlette with Chaya leaves (something green like spinach). I kept coming back for the 1 litre sized fruit juice every time I came to Tulum to go to the beach, it's only 30 MXN, the price of a small Coke on the beach, and much better for you.

The courtyard is so pretty, with the white wrought iron chairs and tables, flowers and a little fountain, so lush compared to the drab main street, a hidden gem. Highly recomended. Toilets are clean too.

• Visited January 2013
NYC
“Homemade, all natural delights!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My boyfriend went loco for their hibiscus jugos (juice). I'm a popsicle lover so this place was right on target for us. First night I got their coconut, 2nd night I tried their pistacchio. Both equally yummy. Their attendants speak English and are sooo nice. They even showed us what hibiscus leaves are. Everything is homemade and all natural. When you order their juice, make sure to get the largest one because it's only P20 ~ <$2, and super ginormous! Go here everyday you're in Tulum!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
London
“Great ice creams and juices super friendly service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We went there almost every day while we were in Tulum. The ice creams are delish, also the juices and cold coconut. Everyone is super friendly and they give great service. The garden at the back is super cute. We loved it!

Visited November 2012