“Great ice creams and juices super friendly service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Flor de Michoacan
Ranked #5 of 18 Dessert in Tulum
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Late Night, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
London
“Great ice creams and juices super friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

We went there almost every day while we were in Tulum. The ice creams are delish, also the juices and cold coconut. Everyone is super friendly and they give great service. The garden at the back is super cute. We loved it!

Visited November 2012

New York City, New York
“Great place for homemade paletas (popsicles) and ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Oh man this place had us back every day of the trip after we discovered it on the main drag in Tulum. The owner and staff are all engaging, fun and welcoming people. They make you feel right at home. Then you look at the twenty or so varieties of homemade, magical popsicles, along with the delicious ice cream, and eat way more than you should. My favorite was the vanilla/chocolate/pecan ice cream, followed by the mango and chile syrup paleta. So great. Go try something different every day -- you'll love sitting in the charming courtyard out back getting a belly full of special sugary goodness.

• Visited November 2012
Hong Kong, China
“Delicious and good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had so much ice-creams for 3 weeks in the region...

My ranking would be
1. Corsi @ Playa del Carmen
2. Cool @ Isla Mujeres
3. Flor de Michoacan @ Tulum
4. Cozumel Palace / Panna e Cioccolato @ Tulum
5. Aldos @ Playa del Carmen

The gelato was delicious and very reasonable. It probably was the cheapest we got in the whole region. The ice pop (coco & chocolate that we got) was just so-so though. Only 3 samples of the gelato were allowed but the staff was very friendly and welcoming. The back terrace was beautiful.

• Visited October 2012
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
“Gelato and ice pops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stopped here twice during our trip. My husband tried the strawberry and Oreo gelatos. He like them both, but claimed to like the gelato from another establishment a little better. I had the coconut ice pop the first time and fell in love. The second time I tried one that was bright red and orange. I had no idea what flavor, but I was attracted to the bright colors. Well it was gross! It was super salty. I'm thinking it was a gazpacho pop or something like that. So I threw it out and I purchased a pineapple ice pop. It was even better than the coconut!

The staff are really friendly and there is a great little garden in the back where you can enjoy your dessert. You can't beat the prices. I think the gelato was 25 pesos and the ice pops were 15 pesos.

• Visited April 2012
Maui, Hawaii
“delicious ice cream, friendly service, reasonbly priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I had the coconut one day and cookies and cream the next, both delicious.

• Visited May 2012