“Fabulous Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Element Fusion Restaurant - CLOSED

Element Fusion Restaurant
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Really enjoyed this great little restaurant, the staff make you feel so welcome. We loved the food and I especially loved the mini vegetarian quiches perfectly seasoned and cooked just right. I really enjoyed their vegetarian selection and as a result dined in Element twice during our trip.

Good selection of wines and reasonably priced, love the choice of seating options, we sat out front but also liked the look of the courtyard.

We will definitely re-visit next year.

Chicago, Illinois
“Our favorite in Tulum! Eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

We stopped here for lunch and loved it! One of the best meals we had in Tulum! They have a beautiful garden, and definitely the best service we encountered. The drinks were delicious and so was all the food we ordered. And it's really well priced. I can't say enough good things! Go here!

Nelson, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the best cappuccino in town”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Just popped in for a couple of cappuccinos. The sign said 'best cappuccino in Tulum', though it wasn't terrible, I've definitely had much better cappuccinos. We asked for double shot cappuccinos cause our experience so far has been that Tulum serves single shots. A cappuccino is traditionally served in a 6oz cup but ours were served in something that looked more like a 12oz cup, more like latté then a cappuccino. Should have specified a small cup I suppose.

Partaloa, Spain
“Friendly, good service and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

One of those side-street restaurants which are best to try first visit to Tulum. You will not be disappointed. Great food, good service. We ate in the rear courtyard. The fish and steaks were excellent.

• Visited January 2014
Toronto
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

We ate here tonight, based on reviews made on Trip Advisor about the restaurant. We are all vegetarian and many people rated this as a good restaurant for vegetarians. We were hugely disappointed. My husband and I ordered the quiche with warm goat's cheese. While the meal was adequate and a nice change from enchilladas, the little quiches were rubbery - to be honest, they tasted as if they had been warmed in a microwave and were certainly not freshly made. But it was my daughter's experience that was the biggest disappointment and ruined our whole evening for us all. She is vegetarian too - and ordered the pesto lasagna. When they took our order, the server asked us if it was the lasagna Bolognese we wanted - I said no - the vegetarian lasagna. When the food appeared, my daughter started eating. She asked several times: are you sure this is vegetarian? I said yes - she must be tasting soy. But eventually I asked the server - and sure enough, it was meat. My daughter is firmly vegetarian though she is only 8, and burst into tears. The lasagna was taken away without an apology from the server. The vegetarian lasagna arrived 10 minutes later - a small slab, with no garnish, no accompaniment. She was still too upset to eat. Again, no apology from the server - not even an acknowledgement that accidentally serving meat to vegetarians is a bid deal. The bill was brought to us by a different server, and sure enough, we were charged for the lasagna. The experience ruined our evening. If you are vegetarian, don't trust this place. The restaurant next door looks much more inviting, and actually has a better vegetarian selection. We ate there for 2 nights and the food was terrific.

• Visited January 2014