“LOVELY”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fusion, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 20, 2013

More or less coincidentally we ran into this place for dinner and what a pleasant surprise this was. The menu offers somewhat different choices from most other restaurants in Yucatan. Each course was a pure mouthwatering delicacy by the Italian cook. On top of this the staff are very friendly and service minded. Not to be missed when you are in Tulum.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Healthy delicious food in Tulum!! We wandered upon this place walking around town, what a find! After eating at a bunch of local joints my body was screaming for veggies anything green, we ordered salads here and delicious fruit and veggie juices. They have a lovely shaded garden in the back that is private and cool. Free wifi! Excellent friendly service and the salads were delicious. Will be back for more.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This place has a very friendly staff - wait staff and the cooks will talk to you and really make your night. The food is average and it really depends on what you get. I got the the 'mexican quiches' and they were interesting but nothing to wrote home about. The girl got the fish and loved it. Also this place doesn't serve alcohol officially, but the waiter will definitely hook you up with a beer from next door if you ask, or may even offer it up front at a good price.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We went here for the vegetarian selection. The food was just OK, certainly nothing to write home about. The service however was the best I experienced during my many dining out experiences in Tulum. I hope the chef gets a bit more creative with the seasonings!

1  Thank Dean0K
masvero, Proprietario at Element Fusion Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

I regret not being lived up to its mouth, but we are not a purely vegetarian restaurant, just try to meet with a card of 15 vegetarian dishes, EVEN the needs of those who want to read things in addition to our main dishes of fish and meat. Thanks anyway for your consideration!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a delicious place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The food, drinks and service are excellent. We kept coming back during our 9 day visit to Tulum. I am vegetarian with a sensitive stomach so my food choices were very important to me!

1  Thank Argott77