“Excellent”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Wien
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We enjoyed a very good dinner there. Staff was very friendly and attentive. The meal was really excellent and they had a big selection (also for vegetarians). Prices are low. They also have a inner courtyard to sit what is really a very nice atmosphere. I just can recommend this restaurant.

London, United Kingdom
“Cute small and good European food place”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Best fresh juices, super nice service and surprisingly god food. I would definitely go back!

I would love to see more Mexican influence but its great food as it is now :)

London, United Kingdom
“best chef in town a real gem of a place”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

we stayed in tulum for a 2 week break and come across elements. which was by far the best food in town and also the beach fronts. its a real friendly place run by Max who is an amazing chef and had a great atmosphere. the breakfasts were amazing and great value for what you get, wholesome good food with some of the best fresh fruit juices we have had.
at night the menu is simple and so very tasty the fish dishes were outstanding. i cannot recommend this place enough the service was always quick and friendly did i mention that its the best food around????

Portland, Oregon
“Juice was fantastic and fairly priced”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The juice (carrot/apple/ginger) was fantastic and fairly priced. Dinner was wonderful, as was the CHOCOLATE CAKE. Wow! Everyone there was friendly and I left happy. What more do you need? It seems to be a happy environment, kid friendly, and healthy for you as well. I'll be back in the morning to get another juice and try out breakfast! It took a couple days but I found a great place to get delicious healthy food.

West Jordan, Utah, United States
“Do not miss Element Fusion !!!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

It is really nice when you can find a place during your travels that feels like home. My wife and I were in Tulum for 9 days and were so glad we found this hidden gem early in our stay in tulum.
We went to Element almost every night and loved the layed back and friendly service of owners Max and Vero.
The food is always fresh and healthy and no matter what we ordered we were always plesantly surprised.
One thing I really enjoyed was that you could tell that Max always puts alot into every dish he prepares. The presentation and quality of the food was great even if you order a healthy sandwich.
Our favorites were their freshly made juices, sandwiches, their pasta....and you cannot leave without having their crepes.....honestly the best I have ever had!!!
Max and Vero told us they became owners 4 months ago and are working very hard to build something special. You can tell they really put alot of their heart into the business and really are happy when we would tell them how good their service and food were.
We became friends with Max and Vero and enjoyed their company and hospitality. We wish them succcess in their new business.
My wife and I are originally from Brazil, and live in Salt Lake city, Utah.

• Visited July 2012