“Wow”

Ana y Jose Beach Club
Ranked #34 of 87 things to do in Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Ana y Jose Beach Club is located in Tulum on one of the most amazing white sandy beaches, offers delicious casual cuisine, tropical cocktails, Lounge beach beds area, Kite surfing, Spa services, Kid's playground and showers we also organize weddings and events. Enjoy our long earned culinary tradition in a fun and casual setting.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Friends stay there a great place and a little too expensive for me
on day I'll be there and get very spoiled

Reviewed July 18, 2013

It's a ritual when we're in Tulum that we stop during the day at Ana y Jose, sit on the patio to eat some Guacamole and take in the stunning view of the beach, ocean and surrounding palm trees. It's a wonderful spot!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My friends and I stayed down the beach at Playa Azul Tulum and commuted to dinner by beach for two nights. No need for shoes. The whole dining room is covered in sand. It's dimly lit and plenty romantic.

Fantastic ceviche. Great whole grilled fish and grilled veggie sides. Huge portions. Great service and beautiful atmosphere.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Food was good and the beach was beautiful. It was a little windy, but enjoyed the music and the view.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We visited Tulum with 2 young babies so finding a place that had comfortable places to lay down and shade was important. Ana y Jose had beds to rent on the beach that had shade. The beach is the nicest I have ever seen. Powder sand, turquoise water that was warm, quiet, lots of palm trees. Really was paradise. I would go back in a heartbeat and hope to visit again soon. I was hesitant to write a review because its so amazing I would hate for it to get crowded, loud and spoiled.