“Snorkeling in a bat cave!”
Review of Cenotes Dos Ojos

Coba, Tulum, Cenote and Playa Paraiso from Cancun
$125.00*
2-Tank Cenote Certified Dive in Tulum
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great adventure snorkeling in a bat cave with my family for my 60th birthday after visiting the Mayan ruins!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was one of the best experiences of my life!
It is completely different to diving in the ocean!
I highly recommend it. There are a number of schools that you can dive with.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I dove the bat cave and barbie line here with Calypso Divers (based out of Tulum town). The dive was absolutely amazing - the formations are plentiful and varied. Stalactites and stalagmites remained mostly intact - not broken off as in some other locations. The park is large and well kept. This was the most amazing dive I've ever done - not too be missed. This is also one of the most beautiful cenotes we visited - out of the 6 or 7. My husband snorkeled while I dove and also said the snorkeling was amazing as well - you can't go wrong snorkeling or diving here. I was extremely impressed.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Clear water. great features above and below the water line. Much better experience with a guide. One of the largest cenotes.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Snorkelling is so so. Diving is much better experience as the area it covers is vast in comparison. Had a great guide, Daniel.