“Not your usual taco place”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Urge Taquito - CLOSED

Urge Taquito
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Cash Only, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Valet Parking
Description: The best fish and srhimp tacos in the riviera maya now in Saint Louis Potosi!! come and try our delicious sauces and dressings, and have a relaxing time with us
Holland, MI
“Not your usual taco place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Urge taquito is near the entrance to Tulum. They offer taquitos that are covered in egg white and lightly fried. Some people in our party liked it but I didn't. The setting is semi-rustic with plastic tables and chairs. They do have a great spread of salsas to add to your food. Prices are reasonable and the place is clean. They make things fresh so it does take 15 or so minutes to get your food. The rest of the items in the menu are good as well.

• Visited March 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“The best ceviche.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stopped here by accident and then saw the name and remembered it from Trip Advisor. We had a large ceviche, a guacamole and a beer and the bill was about $12. The ceviche was the best we had the entire trip. The portion was huge and came with chips and salsa. The guacamole also came with chips. It was more than we could eat. The salsa is hot even for a cajun like me, so use it sparingly at first. Have pesos or the exchange rate is not the best.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Order a cocktail or salad instead of cheapie (yet nice) taco's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

There you have it. Just order a shrimp cocktail or fish salad, top it with a nice piña and you're good to go. Went back the next day for the amazing shrimp cocktail. Really, rrrreally nice flavours. For me a small relieve after a period of beans, taco's and that kind of works...

Trieste, Italy
“Good if unconvential tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I understand that filling tacos with deep-fried stuff is not the traditional way, but still I found these tacos very good. Fish was very tasty and the sauces had a lot of flavour. I also tried a tostada de mariscos and found it very refreshing.

Austin
“Very inexpensive, locals place on hwy 307”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have been here 4 or 5 times and am always impressed that most of the customers are locals rather than tourists. They know what to order and what is good. I have had the ceveche, fresh fish, grilled shrimp and several other dishes that were very good. I did try their fish tacos one time and was surprised to find that the fish was battered rather than grilled. I should have read the description a bit closer. Would pass on these even people around me seemed to like them. I preferred grill or steamed and they will gladly bring them that way if you ask. They have a DIY salsa/ sauce condiment bar and the marinated onions and the three pepper sauce are my favs. About 10 to choose from so we will be back to test them out. Cheap, local and busy. Note they do close fairly early in the afternoon around 4 or 5pm so get there early.

• Visited January 2013