“Tasty tacos”

Urge Taquito
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: The best fish and srhimp tacos in the riviera maya now in Saint Louis Potosi!! come and try our delicious sauces and dressings, and have a relaxing time with us
Reviewed June 6, 2012

The fish and shrimp tacos were served hot and fresh. The various salsas were tasty, our favorite was the chipotle/tamarind. Guac was ok. Skip the beef tacos, not bad, but the fish and shrimp were much better. I tried a stuffed pepper that was pretty good.

There are newer reviews for Urge Taquito

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Luv the fish and shrimp tacos here. Go here before six, as they are only open for lunch and early dinner. Luv the salad bar here for toppings on the tacos. You can't go wrong with a meal here. Very clean and family friendly.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Best fish tacos in riviera maya!! Food, service and atmosphere is second to none. Highly highly recommend.

1  Thank Garcia1021
Reviewed April 5, 2012

After looking at a menu at the beach club and seeing nothing but expensive American food, we decided we would rather go in search of real tacos. I looked at reviews that mentioned "Mexican food burnout". Well, I have never experienced such a thing nor can I even imagine it. I love Mexican food and I will be damned if I am going to pay 140 pesos for a burger when I could be paying 20 pesos for deeeelicious seafood tacos. Urge Taquito is awesome. Their salsa bar is a wonderland of flavor. Get some fish tacos and load those puppies up with yumminess. They also made us some killer 40 peso pina coladas. I had a seafood tostada that I liked, too. I live in California and you can get fish tacos anywhere (and I do), but these will remind you that Mexico still knows best.

1  Thank Erica S
Reviewed March 18, 2012

This was the only restaurant that we dined at twice because it was so delicious and reasonably priced. We ordered shrimp and fish tacos, drinks and guacamole. We also ordered the manati once. The service was excellent and the staff was friendly.

We found that a lot of the restaurants by the beach were very overpriced. One day, we left the beach just to go back to Urge. Because the service is so efficient we barely lost any extra beach time and it was definitely worth it!

It's located on Avenida Tulum on the same side of the street as San Francisco, just north of it.