“Nice day”

$130.00*
Chichen Itza Day Trip with Cenote and Valladolid from Tulum
Ranked #2 of 102 Tours in Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Mexico Kan Tours is a travel agency committed to showing visitors to Mexico the country's incredible range of culture and biodiversity. We design every tour with a desire to share our own extensive travel experience in Mexico,combined with the love that we feel for its true and hidden side. Our activities strive to enrich and entertain in a manner that is socially and ecologically responsible.Trust Mexico Kan Tours and let us make your visit an enlightening, rewarding and memorable experience..
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We booked the underwater cenote tour through our hotel. Not knowing what to expect, we were picked up on time by our guide who was accommodating and friendly. The Cenote was amazing! The water is cold so be prepared but you do get used to it so I wouldn't let it worry you too much. . We could have missed the last snorkle at the lagoon but thats just us and some people would love it. If you're a big eater, bring snacks as lunch was just fruit. Also, if you have your own snorkel gear, I'd bring that along too as there gear wasn't great. All in all, good day. It's expensive but I'm sure there's a reason for that.

There are newer reviews for Mexico Kan Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Booked the Mayan Inland tour, which covers the Coba pyramid and Punta Laguna nature reserve. I did a lot of research before choosing Mexico Kan tours, and they were just what we were looking for. We wanted to see wildlife in a small group (ours was four people) and we were not disappointed - spider monkeys and howler monkeys at Punta Laguna (very close up), morpho butterflies, one crocodile, dozens of species of birds and reptiles... take a camera and binoculars! Our guide, Chris, was incredibly patient, and seemed to be enjoying it just as much we were. And did I forget to mention the zipline in remote forest to return from the howler monkeys, the canoeing, descending into a cenote...... I don't have a lot to compare it to, apart from hearing about other people's nightmare experiences of second rate tours, but this one is the real deal. Shame I can only give 5 stars.

1  Thank Xylocopa
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have taken two private tours with this company and both times the guides were amazing, the tour was amazing and I could not ask for more. Both times I did the Sian Ka'an tour and the guides were knowledgeable and more importantly, in my opinion, they had a wonderful rapport with the locals in Punta Allen, which is a testament to their professionalism. Anytime I travel to Tulum, I will be booking my excursions with Mexico Kan Tours.

1  Thank wendysprague29
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I went on two tours with this company.

The first one was Sian Ka'an Muyil-Floating Experience with Alberto. I was the only person on tour! Alberto picked me up on time, gave me a detailed explanation of the Muyil ruins, and then took me on a wonderful tour of the Sian Ka'an biosphere. It was such a personal experience. He did an excellent job showing how different Mexico Kan Tours is from the other companies.

Because of the wonderful experience with Alberto, I signed up for the second tour - Mayan Inland Expedition. The second tour was a full day tour was led by Chris. I was only with 3 other tourists. We visited the Coba ruins and Punta Laguna. We saw monkeys, rode canoes, did ziplines, swam in a cenote - we pretty much covered everything the inland region is known for.

Thank you, Alberto and Chris, for such memorable two days.

1  Thank yingmiki
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Superb trip, first to Coba and then on to Punta Laguna. The latter was particularly good, this is a community-run project off the beaten track and you really felt like you were close to the real Yucatan wilderness. We were lucky enough to see spider and howler monkeys up really close, and the swim in the underground cenote was delightful. Our guide, Chris, was very good on the wildlife, not just identification but habits, habitat, distributions etc. Some reviews say this tour is challenging/dangerous; well, if your idea of a tour is to just stare at things out the window of a 4x4 maybe so, but if you want to really experience what this area has to offer, then I don't think you can go wrong with this company.

1  Thank Seb S