“Tours made our vacation more memorable!”

Mexico Kan Tours - Day Tours
$95.00*
Caribbean Sea and Cenote Snorkeling Adventure from Tulum
Ranked #2 of 101 Tours in Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Mexico Kan Tours is a travel agency committed to showing visitors to Mexico the country's incredible range of culture and biodiversity. We design every tour with a desire to share our own extensive travel experience in Mexico,combined with the love that we feel for its true and hidden side. Our activities strive to enrich and entertain in a manner that is socially and ecologically responsible.Trust Mexico Kan Tours and let us make your visit an enlightening, rewarding and memorable experience..
Denver, Colorado
“Tours made our vacation more memorable!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My 14 year old son and I took 2 tours with the Mexico Kan tour company during our stay at Tulum. We went to the Sian Ka'an Biosphere preserve and also took the Chichen Itza tour which also stopped in Valladolid. Both tours were with Miguel who I would highly recommend. Miguel is very knowledgable, thought provoking and a considerate guide. He helped my son and I appreciate the area by teaching us about the Mayan civilization and with ideas and the importance of the conservation of the environment. The trip to Punta Allen and the Sian Ka'an biosphere preserve is a day that I will always remember. The snorkeling and sites we saw were amazing.

London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Muyil Ruins”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I'd researched this trip before we came out to Mexico and it did not disappoint! Everything about the trip flowed really well and combined to be a magnificent day. Wandering around the ruins at Muyil in the ruins really allowed a great connection to the Mayan spirit, far better than the larger ruins in Tulum and Chichen Itza. Our guide was wonderful, informing us and going with the group as well as giving us the facts we needed. Floating through the clear waters in the Mayan canals was amazing… peaceful fun and inspiring all rolled into one! Don't miss this trip!

Visited April 2012
geelong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Miguel is a great guide!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My boyfriend and I did the Chichen Itza tour with Miguel.
He is a great, very knowledgable guide. We learnt so much from him!
There is nothing that we would change about the day. It was great value.
We would definitely recommend this trip to any of our friends / family!

El Paso, Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Awesome Private Tour to CHICHEN ITZA”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We loved this tour to Chichen Itza. It was peaceful and our guide was able to share lots of Mayan history with us. We booked the Chichen Itza and Valladolid Tour with cancun-discounts.com which transferred the tour to Mexico Kan Tours. We visited Chichen Itza, Samula Cenote, Lunch and Convento San Bernardino. You wont be disappointed it was better than riding the bus with a bunch of people. We would like to recommend our guide Steven to English, German, Spanish, Indonesian and Dutch speakers. He was awesome... Thank you Steven for doing this trip awesome!!!

2 Thank BlueAnaLaura
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a great day!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

In March 2012 my partner and I decided that we would like to book our first guided tour (ever). Since Mexico Kan Tours had great reviews we booked the "Sian Ka'an Muyil" tour. It was as good as everybody else described it on tripadvisor: Miguel was just great, provided a lot of information and gave us a really good time. I would highly recommend it to everyone - it had been such a great experience.

Visited March 2012