“Desert”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have to say that I cannot judge the food since we only had the desert. We come there for one thing and that's the 'chocolat fondu'also known as chocolade lave, excellent.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Escargots and more escargots. Cold white wine, fresh baguette. I had not been home in nine months and longed for familiar food. Our meals were leisurely, the service superb - hovering but not interfering, and as we were there for both lunch and supper the specials were intriguing, delicious and very reasonably priced. Would return in a heartbeat. Mexican Montreal.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food was alright, and the service was also medium. The baguettes were great and if you are in Mexico to eat French food, then this is the place for you. The quality of the food is not anything like in France, but thats no surprise.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Le Bistro is an excellent choice for dining while in Tulum. First of all, who could believe how many French restaurants you see in this area of Mexico! I'm glad we tried Le Bistro, it couldn't have been better. From the most wonderful omelet I've ever had to crepes in the afternoon, MMMMmmmmm, delicious! There is sidewalk dining but also a charming courtyard in the back where you can eat. In the afternoon we were given some some sauce made with peanuts to dunk fresh bread in while we waited for our crepes. My only disappointment is that I could not pack up this place and bring it home with me. Five stars.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Who would have thought you would find a place like this a block off the main street in downtown Tulum?
The menu has selections to please everyone. Filet, veal, pasta and sandwiches were ordered and NOTHING was left on the plates.Crepes were the choice for dessert and they were awesome! Try to get a table closer to the kitchen as the aroumas are wonderful.
Very friendly atmosphere, great attentive service and excellent food. Highly recommend!

1  Thank littlejohn