“Our home in Tulum”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We love this amazing bistro in Tulum. Gil and Lore are beautiful hosts of this sweet place with delicious espresso and breakfasts, lunch and dinner!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stopped in here for a quick lunch and were very happy we did. Nice menu selection and we each ordered a baguette sandwich (one prosciutto with goat cheese, one fresh roast beef) which were listed as small plates. They were VERY generous plus came with a green salad to boot. At something like $5USD each, this was impossible to beat! They both were delicious and fresh. Also tried a crepe with meat and cheese which was also much enjoyed. Our server was incredibly friendly and helpful. Highly recommend if you are in Tulum.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

The manager at our hostel recommended this French restaurant to us. And after meeting the owner by chance on the beach we decided we had to go, since he was such a friendly guy. It turned out to be an amazing dinner! Our best meal in Mexico for sure! We decided to go back for breakfast in the morning and it was great too! Really affordable considering how great the food was!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

its my first time in Mexico and visiting some relatives they bring me to some restaurant in Tulum. Being Belgian I love the good food and After having spent 4 months in the usa I was so happy to taste a very good food again ! I felt like at home, it was just delicious ! whats better than a French restaurant managed by a French ? if you want to try a dessert you have to try "la mousse au chocolat" ! Enjoy it its really worthy !

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We were so happy we stumbled across Le Bistro for lunch. Not only was our meal delicious, but it was also very reasonably priced. My husband had the Croque Poulet and I had the Croque Madam. Other than the bread being a little over toasted, both were delicious. The wait staff were all very attentive but not intrusive, and the appetizer of fresh bread with a spicy peanut sauce was great. It was a very welcome change from the expensive restaurants at the beach and when two of us can have an incredibly tasty lunch for $130 pesos, I call it a good day. Will certainly return and try some of the breakfast items, as well as more lunch and dinner.