All reviews front desk genuine guy beach club sink water tequila shots literally steps from the beach food and drinks intimate hotel garden view room nice pool rooms are clean and comfortable beach beds tulum strip gorgeous hotel tuna tostada beach staff dinner reservations
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Great stay at the Coco Limited. I rated 4stars because the hotel needs a little work, but the staff deserve 10 stars! They went way beyond anything I’ve ever experienced, touched my heart everyday we were there. Isaac, Alex, Julie....big hugs❤️. You guys are REAL.

The food was good, not great and expensive. Once again the staff carried the ball!! Thanks Nicholas, Manuel and Timothy.

The spa is fabulous. Really great massage! One of the best I’ve had.

Beautiful location, first class restaurants and wine shops (very important) nearby.

2  Thank planetWandering
cocolimitedmgmt, Guest Experience Manager at Coco Limited, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2020

Hola Gayleen!

Thank you very much for your review and all the positive aspects it highlights of your stay at Coco Limited.

We are grateful of the recognition you give to our Frontdesk team and had used this good rapport to voice any of the concerns you had during your stay and will definitely pass along this message to the restaurant team.

Thank you again for sharing your views and comments and this will help us to strive even more for the service excellence that we are known for! Till the next time but at the mean time, keep on drinking the "grape juice"...heard it's an elixir of youth!!:)

Warmest regards, Khai

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Coco Limited was just what we needed. Me and my best friend came here to relax and get away from the stress of real life. Manuel (a member of the beach staff) was the most kind and helpful waiter. The entire staff was so nice and everybody was generous to help us with whatever we needed.

Manuel wrote an entire list of places we should see and helped us with such attention and service. We went to Cenote’s that he recommended and they were not crowded and gave a local feel.

I highly recommend coming to Tulum and staying at the Coco Limited is the right choice. This place has left me feeling happy and revived.

The food and drinks were amazing - the mango smoothie tasted like heaven. I can’t say a bad thing about this slice of paradise.

Thank you Manuel and everyone for giving us the most perfect vacation to recharge. People in Tulum are so generous and if I ever come back I will stay here.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Definitely one of the best beach clubs in Tulum (visited 10+). Rather quiet but there is always some music in the background and the drinks and food are superb. Additionally the waiters are very friendly. Highly recommend this beach club.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I’ve been to more than a dozen hotels in Tulum over the years but Coco Tulum Limited’s customer service is something that just can be beat. Thanks to the leaders behind the customer service magic, Khai and Issac make you feel like you are really part of the coco Tulum family. Couldn’t be more excited to return next year! Stop your search now, you’ve found the right place!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Tom and Leah,

Warmest greetings from Coco Limited!

We are so grateful that you have taken the time to post the review. And thank you so much for recommending us in this forum and being our “Ambassador” (so to speak!). It means a lot to us.

The whole team at Coco Limited and I look forward to welcoming you both back for next stay!

Till then, we wish you the best.

Warme regards, Khai

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Awesome place to have lunch! The food and service were great. Manuel was a great server. The beach is amazing!!! They had a Dj playing Friday afternoon and was a great addition to the awesome vibe of tulum!