“An evening to remember”

Mexican Experience Tulum
Ranked #9 of 613 Restaurants in Tulum
Description: We’ve created a story to tell you about our culture in the most delicious way. Through a 5-course dinner complete with the most authentic Mexican food and drink recipes, a lot of humor, a pinch of ancient wisdom and the sweetness of sharing with others.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an absolutely fantastic time on this dining experience. Our guide was such a hoot and overall, the food was superb. We can only recommend it!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (268)

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

My friend and I joined this wonderful experience on our trip to Mexico, and it was one of the highlights of our trip.

Begining with the most beautiful dining setting and a warm welcome from Luis and his team, we were taken on a culinary adventure which included cocktail making, four delicious courses of authentic Mexican food ... and lots of mezcal!

Luis is so knowledgeable and passionate about Mexican cuisine. The food was absolutely delicious, as were the cocktails, and it was such a fun warm atmosphere.

Thanks again for such a great evening.

We love you Luis!

Cat & Katie xx

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Luis and the team were absolutely fantastic. I can’t fault this evening in any way. If you want amazing food, drinks, venue and company and a real authentic Mexican experience then this is the one for you.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Our host was incredibly outgoing and invigorating, the other diners were friendly and interesting, and we learned an incredible amount about Mexican cuisine. I've already recommended this experience to others and will do the same to you!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2020

My husband and I did this for our Christmas Eve dinner, and it was great! I would definitely recommend this. Luis was such a great host, he has so much energy and is very knowledgeable as well. We had a great time making (and drinking) cocktails and getting to know our fellow dinner guests. The food was very good and way more than we could eat. I definitely recommend this activity while in Tulum.

Date of visit: December 2019