“Good pizza!”

Casa Violeta Restaurant
Ranked #112 of 386 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
California
“Good pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Came here for dinner, had pizza and fish. Service was good, pizza was really good. I'm not gonna say best food I had in Tulum, but we were happy with the place.

Visited November 2013

Burlington, Vermont
“Great pizza! and exotic drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was with my friend and my 21 year old daughter for a girls vacation. I have walked by Casa Violeta many times over the last few years but had never gone in. I am so glad that this time I did not walk past! They have a great atmosphere with a fabulous view of the beach. Their exotic drinks are to die for and their pizza is fabulous! I will definitely come back again on my next trip to Tulum Feb of 2014!

Visited May 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We ate dinner here on night and experienced the best tacos I had in Mexico, along with the most delicious raspberry mojitos ever! Prices are what you would expect to pay at home but food was great and it had a very relaxed and chilled atmosphere, definitely worth a visit!

Visited July 2013
Holmdel, New Jersey
“Loved the Ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Chose Casa Violeta for our last dinner in Tulum. Ambience is very pleasant, soft lighting and music (one night Ella Fitzgerald, other night Reggae). Drinks were strong and food very good. Had a great Fettucine Pesto and my husband had Pasta Frutte de Mare. Dessert was a panna cotta with chocolate sauce. Nice table by a window so we could see a full moon that night. Hostess/waitress is lovely, flitting around making sure all customers have what they need and explaining the menu. Wish we had found this restaurant earlier in our stay.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

The restaurant was better than the hotel, the staff there was so nice, very casual, extremely friendly

Visited July 2013