“Pretty good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Trece Lunas - CLOSED

Trece Lunas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Portland, OR
“Pretty good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2012

Food was goodish. Amanda, the owner/manager is from Toronto- she is very friendly and speaks English, French, Spanish and (I believe) Italian.

Visited January 2012

San Francisco, California
“Great breakfast and good coffee!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

AMAZING breakfast and very drinkable coffee. Highly recommended.

Only complaint, we were the ONLY people in the restaurant and it still took over an hour to get our food...

• Visited August 2011
Portland, Maine
“Fantastic breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2011

We stopped here first because we saw they had iced coffee, something hard to find in Tulum, and I had been craving it all morning. It was delicious! We came back for breakfast and when I first looked at the menu, I wasn't sure if I would like anything. I ordered a scramble with chili powder, green peppers, ham, cheese and toast. It was amazing. My boyfriend had a plate with perfectly cooked eggs, fruit, and chorizo. I will be the first to say no to sausage, I absolutely hate it. But when I saw him cut into his piece, I had to try it- it was spicy, moist and delicious.

Also I am not sure what the trick to it is, but when I put together my toast with butter and marmalade, it tasted like a creamsicle. I don't know if they use vanilla in the butter or something, but it was amazing. The atmosphere is really funky- benches and couches with hanging lights under palm trees. We did not go here for dinner but I wish we had!

It really is not expensive, for about $6-8 dollars you can get a breakfast place that includes toast and coffee in addition to whatever your main dish is. We got two huge plates, three coffees, and a muffin to go for about $18 after tip!

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank briechee
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best place in Tulum for drinks, coffee and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2011

you will have a great experience wether you go for breakfast, lunch or dinner. the owner is the sweetest man around and will take care of you just great. they also have rooms in the back which are nice. Make sure you put that one on your list, you will love it.

• Visited December 2010
1 Thank topolin6
Santa Maria, California
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2011

We stayed across the street recently, and we went several times to get drinks. The coffee was good, but 25 pesos for about 8-oz cup. Even more disappointing, we ordered hot chocolates, and not only were they 40 pesos for the same small size, my wife's came with a big chunk of plastic in it! There are better places for your money in Tulum.

• Visited January 2011