“Superb little gem!”

PaQuino Coffee Shop
Ranked #2 of 555 Restaurants in Tulum
Description: We are the best paninis place in Tulum town, we make them fresh at the moment with different cold cuts and cheeses imported from Italy. Our coffees are delicious and made as you wish. We serve breakfast and lunch: you can find croissants, cakes, daily homemade special dishes and salads. Come and stop by to visit us!
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

This place is amazing for a meal!
It’s very hot here in Tulum, and we were looking for something a bit more refreshing than hot food. We passed by Paquino and it looked very nice, so we read the Tripadvisor reviews and they were not wrong.
I’m Italian myself, and I can tell that the ingredients are 100% fresh and genuine. They have a great selection of paninis, made to order, and also a variety of desserts.
Nothing was wrong and I really liked the staff too, very friendly and smiling, they know you’re on vacation so they probably realise the importance of being very welcoming!
I absolutely recommend you go at least once to try it!
Grazie ragazzi, siamo stati benissimo!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 21, 2019

We have the first breakfast in mexico here. We really recommend it - Kind stuff, Great wifi, nice food and drinks, and good located.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 5, 2019

So happy my friend told me about that place! I bought my breakfast or lunch there many times and every time it was equally tasty. The paninis are so good with many kinds of bread to choose and the deserts and the coffee are perfect! Next time i will definitely try the lazagna! The most important though is that the guys who own it and work there are very friendly and kind! You feel their good energy as soon as you enter!

Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

The sandwiches are delicious! You can see the staff works with passion for their job wich makes it a nice spot to eat lunch. Very friendly staff

Reviewed January 25, 2019

Very best coffee in town ;-) the guys are italian and amazing. would recommend 100%, thanks again

;-)