Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Posada Yum Kin is a rare find that will please you beyond expectation. On our first attempt to find the property by car we became frustrated - as we seemed to be driving in circles -and more than a bit concerned that I may have made a horrible choice in lodgings- the immediate vicinity is a squatters village. My daughter and I left my husband in the car, thinking we would probably not stay. Once the beautiful exterior door was opened, however, it was akin to entering Oz. The interior of this sanctuary like hotel is amazing. You enter a beautiful garden with a stone walkway and are surrounded by lush foliage. Our "room," a beautifully appointed studio apartment, was tasteful, with traditional furnishings and great attention to detail. The spiral staircase which leads from one side of the property to the other is reminiscent of Swiss Family Robinson. The pool area is lovely, though small, and the complimentary breakfast is simple but sufficient. The staff are courteous and accommodating. The entire property is spotless and peaceful. Stay here. You won't regret it. Rent a car, however, as the property is a significant distance from the white sand and turquoise waters of Tulum's spectacular beach.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank passkey
Dan - Balvina B, Manager at Posada Yum Kin, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Hola!
It was a pleasure for PYK to welcome you.
When PYK opens its doors is synonymous with the best effort of each person who works here.
For the PYK family the aim is to serve the best that is possible and that our guests feel comfortable, happy and safe at all times.
Thank you for appreciating the place and the staff, we hope to return one day to Tulum and welcome you back to PYK a home away from home.

Keep smiling

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

After reading several reviews of hotels in the area, we decided upon Posada Yum Kin. I have to say, it was a little challenging to find and on my first attempt, I thought I had gotten us lost. Since it was getting dark (and I'm a woman traveling solo with my 2 teenage kids) I almost turned around to find another place. Boy, was I glad a didn't. When we knocked on the big wooden doors, we were warmly greeted and welcomed inside. We were overwhelmed with how beautiful, secluded and peaceful it was inside. I could have never imagined this from the outside of the building. Our room was huge and after traveling the Yucatán peninsula for the past several days we felt like we were in hotel heaven. The room was spotlessly clean, and had a full kitchen. The entire grounds were enclosed with beautiful foliage, climbing/flowering vines, and flowers. It was a tropical paradise. The breakfast in the morning was absolutely spectacular. We loved every detail of Posada Yum Kin. I promised them I would write a review of our stay and I'm sorry it has taken me a few months to do so. I highly recommend this to everyone and I can't wait to go back again!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Kellipalmbeach
Dan - Balvina B, Gerente at Posada Yum Kin, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Hola Familia!

Wow how happy we are that your stay with us was so pleasant, you fulfill our vision of making our visitors feel in a safe and beautiful place where human warmth and good service provides a hallmark of distinction.
We hope you can come back soon and enjoy more happy days.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

The reviews online were very positive and the pictures looked great but I still did not expect this hotel to be as adorable as it was. Very quaint with rounded doorways and windows. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent sitting at a table in the courtyard by the pool. The staff was very friendly and courteous. We plan to stop there again next year on our way to exploring more of Mexico.

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank Chantale C
Dan - Balvina B, Gerente at Posada Yum Kin, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Hola!

What a pleasure it was to receive you in our home in Tulum.
Thank you for your smiles and good spirit to know Mexico, land of colors, mysteries and flavors full of life.
PYK your home away from home in Mexico, we are always waiting for you.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

The staff was delightful and helpful. The grounds of the hotel are quite lovely and peaceful. The rooms are clean, comfy, and have a nice local flavor. We appreciated breakfast and coffee every morning. The wifi is quite slow, but worked for minimal personal use. We originally had a room booked on the exterior of the building and after one night knew it wouldn't work for us due to street noise. The staff was quick to make a change to meet our comfort needs. Overall we loved the place!

Room tip: We loved our room on the interior of the building as the ones on the exterior had too much street noise.
Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank Shannon O

Hola!

The goal of every day for PYK is that its guests feel well attended and enjoy a special time with your covered needs and that although you are far from home, you can enjoy the choice that you made when coming to Tulum and you stay with us.

Come back soon,

Reviewed March 17, 2017

We stayed in this beautiful hotel for 4 nights in March.
Communication before we got there was great. Relatively easy to find, and away from the busy and expensive resorts right ion the beach. Good facilities.
including a lovely pool and sun lounger balcony,
Comfortable room, and a delicious breakfast was included
Would definitely recommend

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank charlotteelmes

Hola!

PYK is happy to receive special guests who enjoy the beauty of our Mexico and enjoy all that is around, taking advantage of your stay to have happier days and fill with positive energy to return home revitalized.
Thank you for being with us, we look forward to your return.

Have a wonderful life,