“Great diving!”
Review of Acuatic Tulum

Acuatic Tulum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dive Instructors in caves or caverns. We make safe and funny tech-dives School pro-tech of dive with name Acuatic Tulum, tours for dives in riviera maya and sea from quintana roo, mex
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I booked 6 dives with Acuatic Tulum, 1 in the sea and 5 in cenotes. For the sea, its better go to Cozumel. But for the cenotes it was amazing! I did most of my dives with Jorge, a very professional dive master. He brought me outside de main lines in Calavera, Gran cenote and Dos Ojos. It was a little hard to get organized in the morning but once we got started the dives were wonderfull. I highly recommend this dives shop. Thanks to Alex, Jorge, Angel and all the crew!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
in 4 reviews
in 5 reviews

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I've now been guided by these guys on four separate trips to Tulum - each time, I had nothing but amazing experiences with amazing people who I very much liked as trusted guides and people! The first trip, they took us snorkeling in the cenotes, and both gave us good equipment (lights to see in the dark daves) and took us to amazing spots. In subsequent years, I started diving in the cenotes and felt again like I was in the best of hands and with people with whom I enjoyed spending time. This year, they certified me in Scuba and it was both very thorough and super fun (and even calming!). I can't recommend them enough - even if just for a snorkel, they should be your crew in Tulum.

ACUATICTULUM, Gerente at Acuatic Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2015

We appreciate your feedback, see you soon !!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I dove several cenotes over three days with (Dos Ojos, The Pit, Gran Cenote) and had an excellent experience. Brenda was my guide for all three days and is excellent and very safety conscious.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We went snorkeling at dos ojos with one of the guides and had a fantastic time! We were equipped with good wetsuits, fins, snorkeling equipment and flashlights. We were taken from the office to dos ojos and back. At dos ojos, our guide took us on a tour through the snorkeling parts of the cenote. He also did some diving with a flashlight to allow us to have a look at the beautiful rock formations further down in the water. After we finished snorkeling, we were given some time to walk around and take pictures.
What kept us from giving 5 out of 5 points was that the first time we made an appointment with Aquatic Tulum, they made no note about it and there was no guide available for us when we arrived. We made a new appointment for the day after next, but still had to wate quite a while before the guide was there and we could start. Nevertheless, the experience was well worth the wait and the price was fair, too.
We definitely recommend it!