“Great food & even better margaritas!!”

Mezzanine Thai Restaurant & Martini Bar
Ranked #14 of 421 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Mezz has some of the most breathtaking views of any restaurant I have ever been to in my life and by far the best margaritas in all of Tulum!!!
My husband thought it strange to have a Thai restaurant in Mexico, but it was actually a nice break & the food was amazing! We had lunch here on our way back from seeing the ruins one day & it was truly a pleasure! The salads we had were very fancy & tasty. The perfect lunch when you don't want anything too heavy. There are tons of other things to order if you need a little more.
We were so impressed with the food we came back on our very last night for dinner. Everything was delicious! The only thing I could find to say negative about it was that my Chicken Pad Thai, tho very tasty, was so so spicy I couldn't eat it. My fault for not ordering it with less spice. I will say they were very apologetic & more than accommodating. Great service, very top notch!!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We were on our way from Tulum ruins back to Tulum and we stopped at the restaurant for dinner. We got a table with lovely view on Playa Paraiso beach. We ate very good Thai food, the stuff was nice , we recommend the place.

2  Thank Anna M
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stopped in for the great 2 for 1 Margaritas after a hard day on the beach :)

Very modern feel with a really super bar/lounge that overlooks the sea. Looking forward to trying the food and drink more of the excellent Margaritas!

2  Thank Blind_Dave
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Eight of us dined last week at your restaurant and felt it a highlight of our eating experience while in Tulum. Thank you! The food was fabulous, the drinks yummy and the service right on. We also enjoyed the music tremendously and asked the waiter what was playing. He said it was a playlist from an iPod... Anyway you can share the names of some of the music artists being played? Would appreciate it greatly. We will be back!

1  Thank Debra M
Dim G, Thai Food Consultant at Mezzanine Thai Restaurant & Martini Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about us. It makes me feel good to know that all our hard work has paid off.
We pay attention to all the details to make sure our guests feel special when they are with us.
As for the music from our PA system, all I can tell you is that it's a variety of artists and styles.
The person to answer your question is Jamie Gittins our musical director. You can write to him at http://www.mezzaninetulum.com/contact. He said he would be happy to help you.
Thank you again and please come back to visit. We'd love to see you here again.

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch the green curry was sooo good! Pad thai was so so, but we tried 4 different types of happy hour buy one get one free margaritas and they were all delicious! Definitely a must try!

1  Thank roses8