“Great location, amazing diving”
Review of Mexidivers Tulum

Mexidivers Tulum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Mexi Divers is a dive shop in Tulum Mexico offering trips for scuba diving and snorkeling in the cenotes and coral reef of the riviera maya, aswell eco tours to the whale shark and fishing charters, sportfishing and fly fishing. Mexidivers is an innovative dive center focused on providing a safe and professional experience for those wishing to explore the Riviera Maya of Mexico. Located in the center of the hotel zone on the beach of Tulum, guests will find members of our family run business ready to take you on your next adventure. Whether it is exploring the world’s second largest barrier reef, one of the local cenotes or Mayan ruins, Mexidivers is fully equipped to meet your needs. Our shop is committed to preserving the natural environment and partnering with local agencies. Mexidivers is affiliated with PADI, SDI and TDI.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I did two different dives with MexiDivers - first, a discovery dive on the reef with my teenage kids and then a Cenote/cavern dive on my own. Both were great experiences, and I would highly recommend them. The reef dive was a first for one teenager and second for the other; both were well looked after by the dive master, including when one had a problem with a sore tooth on first descent. DM took the time to make sure he was OK and comfortable before trying a second time, when all was well. The cenote dive was spectacular and the DM was much more hands-off: careful to know we were safe, but not intrusive and did not check on us every second, which was fine. All in all, great dive experiences.

There are newer reviews for Mexidivers Tulum

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I just completed my advanced open water with mexidivers in tulum. I could not have had a better experience. They catered to my every need, took me on lots of adventures and provided a lot of 1 on 1 dives. This was great because it helped me improve my diving skills.

They know the best cenotes to dive, it was a very thrilling experience but I always felt safe.

If you go down, ask for nathan, hes the man. Hes got buoyancy like no other man alive.

2  Thank Juan Carlos L
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Our guide was knowledgeable and led us on a great trip to see the Dos Ojos. Will DEFINITELY book the reef tour next time we are in tulum

1  Thank bgandsh
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We did a morning two tank dive with this shop and everything was well run. The equipment was waiting for us on the boat and was in good shape. We had 3 couples on our boat including us so we had one dive master. The first site we went to past the ruins was just OK. Not too big of a reef, but decent sea life. The second site more towards the hotel area was much better. Much larger reefs and more life. Both dives were a short boat ride away and you leave right in front of the shop which is nice. The price is a little more than we're used to paying ($100 pp) in the Carribean, but all of Tulum was the same. If you drive to playa del carmen or ferry to cozumel I'm sure it's a little cheaper.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This was my first SCUBA outing (not including my lessons) and it was a great experience. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.