Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Another Amazing Day with Edventure Tours!

We've taken three different tours over the years with Edventure Tours and would highly recommend... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
pjrandmns
Edventure tours

My husband and I went on a zip line tour as well as swimming with sea turtles and snorkeling in the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Antoniavent

Recommended experiences in and around Tulum
from $80.00
from $109.00
from $170.00
from $123.08
1,818 results
All reviews sea turtles crazy mike zip lining extreme tour yal ku lagoon private tour camera service rock climbing tulum ruins la buena vida natural aquarium photo package akumal beach atv ride tropical fish dos ojos cenote tacos
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

I apologize that this review is so late! I would highly recommend (and have) this tour company! The service is phenomenal and the guides are very educated and they are top notch where safety is concerned. Moises and Javier were fantastic! Will use this company again.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2020

Just amazing! Everything from the places we went to, the guide to the lunch were incredible.
This organization is supporting a sustainable way to visit the cenotes and any type of places opened to tourists. There are really conscious of the global warming and other pollution related issues and are encouraging people to be more mindful of the way they live.
Our guide Josse was genuinely amazing - easy going, funny and knows what he is talking about.
We learned so much about the Maya culture and Mexican one overall, history of cenote and a lot of different things about animals.
He can also offer you other tours such as Mayan ceremonies and so on.
We had such a good time, left us speechless.
From our guide to our driver to the chef that cooked amazing tacos for our lunch ( I recommend to try get cactus ones !), everyone was absolutely lovely.
I would recommend Josse and Edventures to anyone !

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

I absolutely and highly recommend Edventure Tours, and most particularly our tour guide Josse. It was the best day of our whole two-weeks trip in Mexico. We chose the private sea turtles tour, with pictures. What we didn’t realize is that the tour included much more: swimming in two private ceynotes, where we were completely alone with Josse, and swimming in a lagoon with lots of fish. Josse is very passionate and knowledgeable about Mexico, turtles and the environment. We learned a lot about the life in Tulum, and how the reef, tourism and Mexico changed in the six years Josse has lived there. He was very patient with our group, four young (and loud) French girls, and had lots of jokes up his sleeves. He also took great pictures! Thank you so much for the great memories. If we’re lucky enough to come back to Tulum, we’ll make sure to book another tour with Josse and Edventure Tours.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020

I didn't really know what to expect from this excursion. I booked it with many weeks in advance and got a discount. The person that I booked it with, Bicky, was very responsive to all my questions. We signed up for the ruins (with no guide), cenotes, snorkeling in the bay and turtles. Our day started at 8am and ended around 6pm. Our guide, Julio, was definitely very passionate about his job and nature, which made everything much more enjoyable. He was very knowledgeable about everything we did. He was also very nice, taking our pictures whenever we asked. We definitely did not feel rushed at any time and also gave us the option to end things early if we wanted to. I would definitely recommend this tour!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 3, 2020

Easy to book tour with Bonnie over phone. Flexible timings to pick from hotel. No rush. Our guide Moses was friendly and shared lot of details about Tulum, Coba and mexico history in general, including stops, breaks, lunch and our dietary needs.

Date of experience: December 2019