All the glowing reviews are deserved for this eco-resort which delivers the full relaxed atmosphere of Tulum. Hotel site allows you to book your specific cabana- I choose Viento del Mar, beach side and an upper unit which gives you beautiful views and a large terrace to lounge on. Having the terrace allowed us to watch the amazing stars overhead, and watch the sunrise in absolute privacy. Overgrown plants and trees surround you as you walk through this property. Some tips/information you will find handy:
- Get a flashlight app on your phone. Impossible to walk at night without
- Sunday Salsa at Zebra a must. Walk on the beach and dance under the stars!
- Casa Banana excellent breakfast included, anything else, bring cash, no credit card
- Lunch options Casa Violeta, short walk on the beach or half hour longer Be Tulum
- Loved our large room, bed was hard - we were happy anyway!More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included