“Loved the sushi!”

Diablito Cha Cha Cha
Reserve with OpenTable
Diablito Cha Cha Cha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #215 of 1,311 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: Mexican, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Under a funky Palapa in the Mexican Caribean find a 50s retro & tropical scenario! Funky music, live DJ's & the Best Gourmet Cocktails in Playa del Carmen! So the pleasure of drinking is even higher whit our refreshing beverages and sofisticated cocktails.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The environment here is nice, and if you're looking to go to a club soon after dinner, you need only walk a few steps in any direction to find one. I really liked the fruity drinks and the sushi that I ordered, as did my boyfriend. Our other friends enjoyed the steak skewers, but both had tummy aches later that night, so that was not good. Overall, the environment, the food I ate and the service were very good.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by to get some drinks but it was simply impossible to even say a thing to my partner. The music next door is simply too loud that can't hear what they are playing, specially if you seat in the corners. The music Diablito bar plays is very boring. It makes no sense to have a launch bar next to the big crazy clubs because they overshadow Diablito. Drinks were pretty watered. However, the place looks kinda cozy and the waiters are really friendly and welcoming. But if i were you I'd save my money and go somewhere else where the environment and drinks are worth my money. The food was very mediocre.

2  Thank innavonfustenberg
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Loved the bar, great music, It is a lovely spot and very cool in styling but they need to have better service really good food but extremely bad service!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This location is where all the action is! the food is excellent and inexpensive you must try the Diablito Shrimp, kinda like Rock shrimp in a sweet orange batter, and the Asian rice is excellent.
The place is very clean and very nice, however if you don't want crowds or loud music this is not the spot, but you can order out it worth the taste!

1  Thank m p
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I decided to go here after all the reviews. It was the worst meal of my life. The only thing I give one star for is the drink we both ordered. It was a mango margarita and delicious. I ordered fried rice and what came out was rice sauteed in soy sauce with mushrooms and chicken. No other vegetables. The taste was horrific. My husband ordered a steak dish and there was literally a nicely cooked piece of meat with only hoisin sauce drizzled over it. The waitress was very nice but only checked on us once and failed to even give us napkins or ask if we needed any water. I highly recommend not going here. Especially since it not only butchers Asian food it also is overpriced. perhaps the sashimi and sushi are good but to give a restaurant a four star review all of the food should be good. YIKES. Save your money for a local taco stand as this is much better.

2  Thank Andrea_1977_2013