We were at Grand Sunset Princess from May 16-23, 2010!
Our friends recommended this resort. We were so worried about going to this place after we booked with all the negative reviews! Thanks goodness we listened to our friends who were here last Feb 2010!
The service, food, entertainment and beach was great!
If you complained about the food at this resort...you are too picky to travel and should stay home!!!
The only complaint for us was that on the beach you can't move the beach lounge chairs if you are in the first row!! They will come by and tell you to move them back!!
The weather wasn't the greatest that week and we can't complain to anyone since we have no control over Mother Nature!!
Overall we had a great vacation and would recomment this hotel!
We like to try out different places, but we would go back if we ever wanted to go back to the Mayan.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Idiso Digital, BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Sunset Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Sunset Princess Hotel
- Grand Sunset Princess Review
- Grand Sunset Princess Mexico
- Grand Sunset Princess Resort
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico