I was worried after reading the latest reviews before we left for this resort October 16,2013.
What a relief when the resort turned out to be better than expected..
Beautiful grounds and pools are amazing .
Beach is ok but venture down to the "chill out" part of the beach for the white sand and crystal blue water. Tried out the " chill out" beach one day but found it wasn't really worth the $
The buffet was good for breakfast and lunch but the aka carte were the real pleasure. There Ate so many we ate @ a different theme every night.
Bartenders were not very nice even after being tipped but oh well
Sports are ok
Front desk staff was kind but had to be pushed to get help
Rooms are FANTASTIC and maid service phenomenal... Water and fridge stocked everyday..beds nice and perfect spot was room 2201 (right in the middle of the "quiet pool area) but close enough to be central.
BEWARE OF THE BEACH AND STRAIGHT PINS IN THE SAND FROM THE VENDORS.. MORE THAN A FEW TRAVELERS ENEDED UP WITH PINS IN FEET...OUCH...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Idiso Digital, BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Sunset Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Sunset Princess Hotel
- Grand Sunset Princess Review
- Grand Sunset Princess Mexico
- Grand Sunset Princess Resort
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico